15-19Feb09 -- Grabbed from everywhere, cleaned off West bias, and presented in all its relevant glory. (Mouseover flags for info)
Australia - After giving BILLIONS of FREE cash for its elite, Canberra jumps to help those hammered by freak natural disasters by offering -- now get this -- a) loans, b) cuts in transport cost, and c) a whopping 6M grant -- that's a 6 "million" grant. Why don't they dispense with the charade and just tax natural disaster victims?
- Gov't to charge for each toilet flush in the Perth area to raise cash. Like I said, tax flood and fire victims to raise cash for the war bankers.
Bolivia - As it boots USA, it turns to Russia for help and gets Russian choppers.
Cuba - Gets an apology from Guatemala for allowing USA use its territory for Bay of Pigs. (US invasion of Cuba in 1961 by US-trained terrorists failed so USA was going to in 1962 shoot down own plane, blame Cuba, and declare war on the island (see operation Northwoods). But the quick Russian nuke gambit had managed to persuade the Washington war tzars to drop their evil plans and resort to endless sanctions. This is nearly the exact scenario as with Iran, Syria, Venezuela, or N Korea today.)
Ecuador - West b(w)ankers take another hit as Ecuador defaults on its near 30B foreign debt.
- Chooses China to coop on power. (Notice the trend everywhere: USA out, Russia/China in. The sooner the captive West states realised this, the less painful their end could be.)
Egypt - Strikes erupt: 200K in medical field and 60K in trucking.
- Sending over thousand troops to aid the West sacking of Congo. (6M people have been killed in Congo while the nation's resources have been plundered by US/UK stooges: Rwanda and Uganda in the decade long war. Congo is currently occupied by 20K West troops.)
EU - The pro-Gaza massacre stance demonstrated at Davos "bears fruit". Turkey turns away from the EU's energy wetdream of having own south gas corridor pipeline.
- To put the EU amalgam under one fuhrer, the Irish are forced to vote again, and "correctly" this time. It should be clear, even to the extremely slow ones, that the West democracy is as big a farce as the longest running oxymoron: "the west civilisation".
- An EU poll blames Jews for the West fiscal prolapse plus 40% of polled want Jews out of fiscal industries. Deja-vu, anyone?
France - Now actually contemplating bailing out other "NATIONS", not just its elite banks and elite concerns. But how is France to save the prolapsing EU when it can't even raise the minimum wage to meet its own unions' demands? Not surprisingly, Sarkozy did not illuminate on this small point.
- 100K riot in Guadeloupe. The month long strikes turn violent as Paris-sent cops fail to appease the uprising Caribbean colonies with batons and tear gas. Will France do the right thing now and grant independence to all its colonies; pay due reparations for genocides and resource thefts; withdraw all troops and contingent; cede all occupied territories; and apologise promising to behave henceforth as tweely as the sexy French twitter allows or will France continue the NWO thing?
Germany - Nationalising real-estate, private banks, and Opel.
- Shows true colours as 6K Nazis rally and goose step again. "Once a Nazi always a Nazi" should perhaps be remembered today by Christians since the head of the chief West religion, the pope, is a Hitler Youth member.
Iran - Leveling the playing field further by acquiring own spy drones and S-300 missiles from Russia.
Isreal - Continues civilian terror campaign in Gaza. Mosque destroyed in Khan Younis.
- Expanding occupation of West Bank to accommodate 2500 new Israeli homes. This after the Jan savage assault on civilians which has left some 90K Palestinians homeless.
Japan - GDP shrivels near 13% in 4th qtr. No wonder the finance minister has turned to bottle. (Japan finance minister has just resigned after embarrassing self traipsing about all undignified and legless.)
Kyrgyzstan - USA losing strategic stronghold is becoming reality, as the ruling party moves to approve the USA booting.
- UPDATE: Approved by parliament and signed by prez, US booting done deal now! . US has 179 days to get the hell out and lose their last grip on Central Asia. USA responded with muttering customary obscenities and sinister threats.
Russia - Reinvents energy distribution as it unveils the first liquid gas plant. Liquid gas is not dependent on the often unreliable pipelines. Moscow thus quickly adds Japan, S Korea, and USA to its long list of energy dependents.
- Warships going back to Cuba.
- While West media mindrapists give to delusions relentlessly spewing anti-Russian propaganda and sweaty fantasies of Russian collapse, Moscow reminds the West of balanced budgets and reserves big enough to keep it that way for years.
- Reduces EU importance as clients by expanding energy market with China.
- Moves to Mongolia to develop coal reserves.
Somalia - US/UK oil vampires grow even more anemic as Sherif Ahmed returns to Mogadishu as prez. Watch a) West proxy Ethiopian invaders driven out; b) the defenders of Somalia oil in Gulf of Arden (incredibly termed as "pirates" by the Skull&Bones West war junta) legitimised; and above all c) papa Bush's oil fantasy wetdream vanish. Also watch for immediate rubbishing of UIC and Ahmed by West governances and media mindrapists.
Switzerland - As USA desperately hunts for cash in offshore hives, UBS bank relents and releases account info to USA. Is USA gonna find the bailout trillions now? LOL And watch the zillionaire exodus from Swiss now.
Taiwan - GDP shrivels 8%, a frightening, shocking, alarming, yet all too common trend for US chummies nowadays.
Turkey - Following the Davos incident, Turkey turns to Russia deepening energy and military ties. As Medvedev says, the intent here is to keep the region USA-influence free.
- Kurdish protests erupt. (Turkey is 20% Kurdish and the raids on Kurds in northern Iraq aren't going over too well.)
UK - Oil slick at last reaches the drizzly island's shores. So what if commoners bathe in sewage so long as the "eco-friendly" oil moguls bathe in cash.
- Econ shrivels 3.3% and pound gets pounded even more.
Ukraine - Protests against US diplo office erupt in Simferopol in the autonomous Crimean region.
UN - Africa's breaking of the West drug traffic monopoly more than halves the street price of coke. Suddenly, Int'l Narcotics Control Board is not amused and calls for quick and severe action. Let's sum up the double standard... So long as the supply routes were run by the West, INCB said nothing. But the second someone else muscles in on the game, usurps West profits, it's war.
USA - Goodyear 5K jobs happier.
- GM, after getting over 20B, shuts 5 plants, fires 50K, and screams for 16B more apparently for its sterling performance.
- Chrysler wants 5B. Hell, why not? It's just funny munny (sic) now.
- Massachusetts to raise cash to thwart the prolapse by issuing to all drivers GPS fee metres that charge for each mile traveled. It's like being a driver and a taxi customer at the same time.
- California solves its 40B deficit by firing 20K, ignoring bills, instituting 15B tax hike, and borrowing 11B more.
- After getting 800B, Obama urgently needs 75B more to "stem" foreclosures. But there's no connection whatever twixt stemming foreclosures and printing cash. Does no one in the West understand the simple reason why printing cash has been illegal?
- Obama welches on promise to end wars and sends 17K more to kill Afghanis.
- Housing market shrivels 17% in just Jan, nearing 90% per annum. Don't let them fool you with "toxic assets" rubbish and other nonsensical fibs. This is not cyclical. This is no subprime oversight. This is no derivative issue. This is no toxic asset blunder. This is neither recession, depression, nor stagflation. This is the total and complete West-wide wall-to-wall prolapse stemming from the nuking of the petrodollar in May 2006.
- Int'l Commission of Justice condemns US violations such as torture. What's important here is the fact that US crimes against humanity and int'l law are now a matter of official record, not just the opinion of a "conspiracy theorist". Remember that Japan did the same for 911 elevating it from the mire of theory by making the inside job evidence a matter of official int'l record. (see youtube vid)
- 500B go missing from banks. US congress refuses investigation. Yes, we know, it's not a bailout, it's theft.
- A crashing satellite lights up Texas sky as it burns through atmo. (see youtube vid) Considering the same happened in Saudi Arabia and Sweden, plus the Russian/US satellite collision, and Iran's lifting of own satellite, one must ask: has USA launched star wars?
- Highlighting the sordidness of the West, a US congressman publicly admits that congress casts votes under duress, specifically addressing threats of "martial law". Of course, this could be no more than the old they-made-me-do-it plea in a desperate attempt to try shake blame for sacking USA before the revolutionaires come a-knockin'.
- Words like "revolution" and "riots" indeed make debut in US mainstream media.
- Washington threatens to arm Taiwain. Could this actually be true? Irking China? Now? Is USA run by morons?
- While beefing up war in Afghanistan, pursuing Iraq genocide, and applauding Israel's massacres of Gaza, USA, during sec'y of state tour of Indonesia, actually tells Muslims that USA is ready to play nice and sign all the no-war treaties. Evidently, yanks think everyone is as daft as they are.
This is not the Hitler murder machine at work. This is US foreign policy of 21st century. Without even a hint of disbanding their concentration camps, USA says it wants to "play nice" now.
Venezuela - Keeping his word to expropriate a failed bank rather than bail it out, Chavez takes over a US fraud-ridden b(w)ank.
...to be cont'd as it all piles up.