3-6Feb09 -- Gathered from around, stripped of West media bias, and served straight. Mouseover flags for info.
Australia - Sacking of Rome goes down under as gov't prints its concerns 42B "stimulus" package and cuts prime to a laughable 40 yr low.
Bolivia - Unmatched lithium wealth (12X that of USA) strikes fear into the West energy vampires as Morales intends to keep it all Bolivian. Without lithium, West car mfg is finished, as if it weren't anyway.
- Signs deal with Gazprom. Yanks out, Russia in. Spot the trend?
Cuba - SouthAm supports the renewed Cuban demand for USA to stop the illegal occupation of Cuban territory.
EU - Civil dissent in form of strikes, demonstrations, and riots growing across the mighty union.
- As the "bailout" hyperdebt soars during the West sacking, a finger-pointing wave rises as the NWO governances, stricken by sudden greed, race to see who can rinse more out of their people. They call it "protectionism".
Germany - Like a scrotum in ice water, the most illustrious powerhouse of EU continues its shrivel. Germany clocks in over 2% econ decay.
- Metro AG some 15K jobs more "competitive".
- For fun, calls Iran "Nazism". Forget talking about black kettles, this is lunacy.
Greece - Collisions twixt farmers and state commandos continue.
- Revolution escalates into weaponised clashes in Athens as cop station attacked.
Iceland - Under new management.
- Wants to join EU.
Iran - Launches own satellite with own rocket. Considering USA has never attacked an armed nation and exclusively seeks out civilians and children armed with rocks as its target, this explains why USA/NATO has been unable but to throw primitive vulgarities on Iran.
- Urges UN to pursue war crimes against Israel.
- Meets with Hamas.
Ireland - Joins the latest West trend of hyperdebt pouring non-existent billions into the blackhole banking.
Isreal - Kills 3 girls in Gaza and calls it "reasonable". This sickness is akin to USA disease when sec'y of state responded to murdering via sanctions over half a million of children (under age 5) in Iraq in mid-90s with "it's worthy to us".
- Gaza genocide continues as Israeli fighters assault Jabaliya, 3Feb.
- 15 officials charged with war crimes by int'l community. Some 500 complaints pour in from Middle East, EU, and SouthAm.
Japan - Panasonic 15K jobs and 27 factories simpler.
Kazakhstan - Creating Customs Union with Russia and Belarus. Russia getting bigger again? It's already 2X USA.
Kyrgyzstan - Kicks USA out off Manas base citing US murder of a local and disagreement over rent. This is a big deal to USA, as this means yet another death knell in their Caspian Reserve wetdream. (Uzbekistan booted US troops in 2005 over crimes against humanity.)
Libya - Qaddafi is the leader of African Union.
Pakistan - A bridge on the main supply line for USA invasion of Afghanistan destroyed in northern Pakistan on 3Feb.
Palestine - Civilian mass murders of Gaza predicated on rocket firings. However, rockets, as now shown, were fired by USA patsies. It's really no different than 911, London77, Madrid, WMD-lies, etc.
Poland - Citing being out of fiscal breath, pulling some 1200 troops from Lebanon, Golan Heights, and Chad.
Russia - Signs air defence accord with Belarus expanding its territory eastward to meet the USA nuke challenge in Poland and Czech Republic.
Somalia - Returns ship and crew to Ukraine after settlement.
Spain - Unemployment up near 50% in 1 yr. No part of EU can be considered healthy today. It's just the degrees of the terminal illness that vary these days.
Turkey -Turkey recognises Hamas and urges worldwide recognition. If the Davos walkout wasn't enough, this will be for the West to kick off an orgy of Turkey demonisation.
- Erdogan stance against Israeli war crimes receives Arab world support as well as, somewhat surprising, the support of UN chief, B Kimoon.
UK - Strikes continue erupting as unemployment rises over 6% (per official records).
- Right on track with prolapse as econ shrivels 2.5%.
- When told by USA to quit whinging about US torture of UK citizens, London does exactly as it's told. Yes, USA can torture UK citizens and London won't even so much as peep.
USA - Macy's near 10K jobs lighter.
- Congress member tells broke folks of Ohio to stay put when evictions come. A first official call to public dissent, could it be?
- Bank of America got 45B in the "bailout" so they threw a 5-day carnival party.
- Obama threatens "catastrophe" to get the 1T and unveils he needs 2T more. Cheney threatens too. This time it's a nuke attack in USA.
- 520K jobs go bye bye in Jan.
- 20M houses emptied in 2008 with 20% of homes in active foreclosure. US mortgage industry morphs into a slumlord one.
- As US car mfg get free cash, auto part mfgs scream "what about us?" justifying their loser tizzy with 12B losses.
- Angling for a trade war with China. For a nation dependent on all product on China, this is another war USA can't afford.
- Obama begs Moscow to ease up on military spending offering whopping 80% "cuts". Spent to death, are they?
Venezuela - Demands that USA stop harbouring terrorist. USA is providing a safe haven, despite int'l outcry, to a terrorist responsible for 1976 Cuban airliner bombing killing 73, 1997 hotel bombing, and 1961 involvement in the US plot to invade Cuba.
...to be cont'd as news pile up.