24-29Feb09 -- News from around the globe rinsed dry of west propaganda smarm and presented as naked datapoints underscoring the end of domination of the "white blue-eyed" strand. (Mouseover flags for info)
Abkhazia - NBN welcomes Abkhazia, a new nation liberated from west and recognised by Russia in Aug08.
- Housing Russian military.
Australia - Puts up Iron-Ore Curtain in attempt to keep its minerals away from China. This may prove foolishly short-sighted as the price of the current ~2B China bid for Australia's iron resources will keep falling like everything in the west.
- Holds "earth" hour by shutting lights off. If you wanna aid the planet shut of TV, radio, newspapers, and magazines for good.
Brazil - Sticks 34B BRL into building 1 million homes.
- Prez Lula states that the world catastrophe has been caused by "white people with blue eyes" and that it's wrong for black and indigenous people to pay for mistakes of whites.
L Lula da Silva with Hugo Chavez expose the truth about the gringo.
Czech - Governance implodes as the pro-NWO PM and current EU prez, Topolanek, is voted out. Topolanek takes a parting shot at his west bosses saying that the "bailouts" are the "road to hell". It's reassuring that the west legislators not only KNOW the truth behind the west "stimulus" scams but won't say a word till scorned. Now, add the fact that they rely on rock bands for speech mat'l and you've got a farce none could invent. On the other hand, he may have a point. If you listen carefully, coming from west, you'll hear the distinct tolling of what can only be the Hell's Bells.
Ecuador - Fighter plane down on Colombian (USA proxy) border.
- Buying fighter jets from Brazil.
- Seeking military coop with Russia.
EU - Exceeding gloomiest fears, EU mfg orders shrivel 34%/yr2yr.
- Jobs cut for 10th consecutive month. The only month that willl break this pattern is the one in which there'll be no more EUnuchs to fire.
- Freaking out over the sudden loss of EU prez (see Czech Rep above). Brussels worries that Czech Rep may not ratify now the flopped draconian Lebensraum constitution -- as if the Irish "NO" hasn't already done that.
- It only took a few years but now blogs are confirmed that indeed EU took active part in USA flight tortures.
France - Adds 80K to the unemployed list in Feb alone.
- Follows USA/UK example. Natixis, one of the bailed out wanks, distributes 70M EUR from "bailout" among its execs. What do the ones that pay for it get? That's right, a baton across face.
- Strikes erupt in ports.
- As anger sets in, 3M (USA owned) workers take exec hostage for 2 days. This already happened to Sony exec (see NBN/18Mar09).
- Sarkozy bullies Andorra into accepting banking secrecy ban and thus its effective fiscal end.
- In fear of the waking mighty continent, Sarkozy offers "end of colonial" behaviour in a few African nations. But unless France returns the stolen obelisk, museum artefacts, gold, gems magpied from Africa, and, of course, Suez, it's no more than that typical empty "white" blither.
Germany - HD printer mfg dumping 5K jobs.
- Continental auto parts dumping 2K jobs.
- Daimler shorting wage or week, as they prefer to spin it, for 68K German-based EUnuchs.
- Not to worry, the money saved by dumping people on the streets is used wisely! Germany pumps 400M EUR into NATO to enhance its glorious spying powers.
- Merkel with Obama agree that GM/Opel must be saved at all cost. It's funny how west leaders have assumed fire fighting duties.
- Continues collectivisation of elite holdings by printing up 82B EUR to postpone their prolapse.
Greece - Revolt still actively on: explosion shakes Pireaus port on 29Mar; state bullies attack 1000+ protesters with stun grenades and tear gas on 26Mar.
- Epanastatikos Agonas (Revolutionary Struggle) issues an apology to Greece for not succeeding in blowing up Citibank.
India - Clashes with Pakistan in Kashmir.
Iran - Obama clocks another int'l embarrassment. This time it's with his pretty vid sent to Iran begging to bury the hatchet. But Iran with 30 yrs experience with USA isn't going for the sudden "Satan's" twee promises. Perhaps Obama could stick the vid on youtube -- for a laugh.
- Launching nuke plant venture with Russia.
Israel - USA confirms that Iranian convoy attacked in Jan08 in north Sudan in which 39 people were murdered was brought to you by Israel. Israel answers by saying that the attacked trucks were bringing weapons to Gaza. The fact that Gaza is one sea, Egypt, and some 1400 km away somewhat perverts the logic here but bothers none for west is used to perverted reasoning.
- WTO admits and confirms blogs that Israel murdered 16 Palestinian medical personnel and attacked 34 medical facilities and 8 hospitals. Another few war crimes for the UN war crime record keepers.
- Israel used an 11 yr boy as human shield. Another one, UN!
Japan - Military on standby to shoot N Korean satellite rocket.
- Housing at 25 yr low. Shouldn't Tokyo worry about its demise instead of starting WWIII on behalf of its USA masters?
- Car sales at 35 yr low.
- Export down 50%.
Kyrgyzstan - Dispels all west's hopeful rumors that USA is welcome to prolong their Central Asian stay on Manas base.
Mexico - Asks USA for ~20B USD since that's how much USA consumes in drugs from Mexico.
- USA states that Mexico drug cartels is linked to Hezbollah. Now, this is a prelude and pretext for invasion. It follows the "white blue-eyed" mantra: any war, anywhere, anytime, anyhow.
Pakistan - As west attacks, Pakistan turns to SCO (Shanghai Coop Org) for protection against the "white blue-eyed" scourge. Sidenote: SCO is Russia/China & other 4 central Asian nations pact from 2005.
Romania - Begging IMF for a quick 20B EUR lifeline.
Russia - Mesmerised with EU going to Ukraine in attempt to "repair" Gazprom pipeline. Tells EU to keep hands off its property.
- Connecting Bulgaria and Greece directly to Russia via new gas pipeline project. Russia retains the customary 51% of the venture which will liberate the two nations from the Ukrainian bottleneck. This way gas to EUnuchs can be shut off without inconveniencing the Balkans.
- Apparently, Kissinger and Baker made little progress begging Russia again to disarm. Instead, Russia rolls out a plan to arm the Arctic to ensure west stays clear of the North Pole reserves.
- Navy off to Somalia to aid Somalian newly reinstated gov't after west toppled it via terrorist proxy attacks.
South Ossetia - NBN welcomes S Ossetia, a new nation liberated from west and recognised by Russia in Aug08.
- South border town reported attacked by Georgia. No casualties.
- Housing Russian military base.
Switzerland - Minister returns Mercedes to Germany. It's down to vulgarities and hysterics among the west war elite financiers and kings.
Taiwan - Unemployment pegs 6%.
Turks And Caicos - Premier Misick resigns as UK re-invades the islands.
UK - London funnels over 7M GBP to manage the expected G20 protests.
- Revolt group "Bank Bosses Are Criminals" boasts about attack on the home of exec of Royal Wank of Scotland.
- Fails at raising the full 1.7B GBP in bonds. This means that London has trouble borrowing a comparatively laughably pifly amount from the planet's rich, which means that UK's become a black hole of an investment. Sidedrivel: West legislators have failed at bringing the west bankers dollar dominance. Instead they've squandered all west cash sunk into the lofty Bush II/Blair world subjugation terror tour. West bankers want it back and legislators are out of options. Squeezing west populace works only to a point and recovers nothing. West is out of time. Some fun times ahead.
- Sends 2K troops to Afghanistan. Wasn't west offering "negotiations" to Taliban? Did that offer go wrong too?
Ukraine - What's behind the sudden EUnuch interest in fixing Russian pipelines? Considering that USA has sent warships into Black Sea and Russia is sending subs there now, could it be that the "blue-eyed whites" are fixin' to have another go at Russia via Ukraine?
- Governance of prolapsed nation reassures west that loan obligations will be met. That tells you who's the boss.
USA - Obama, as expected, rejects Russia/China offer to flush the gangrened dollar, idea backed by UN, Kazakhstan, Iran, Arab world, and AU (African Union) states. Instead Obama underscores his delusions by stating that "dollar is extraordinary strong". It must be said that the same man recently threatened Russia with non-existing nukes, harassed China with a destroyer, and attacked Pakistan.
- Obama also said that "USA is retrieving global leadership". Right, and that's probably why he sent a "let's make up" vid to Iran and asked Taliban for truce.
- Sends 4K more troops to Afghanistan/Pakistan. Notice the smaller yet more frequent doses in "surging". Does this mean that neither the offer to Taliban nor the 17K troop worked? In that case, how's 4K troops gonna change the USA defeat?
- Banks force their way -- again. "Mark to market" pricing abandoned. This means that assets/stocks are gonna get priced randomly henceforth. Again, this reaffirms that capitalism is no more than monopolistic price fixing. Supply/demand, comps, open market, or price of cash (interest) are just nonsense peddled by CNN/BBC clowns and the west "education" camps.
- Some hazy outline of resistance takes shape. Demonstrators are sought for some 30 protests planned for 11Apr.
- Mainstream media bailout underway as USA sees saving media mindrapists in "the interest of USA". The US baboon didn't think the brainwashing and lies are free, did he?
- IBM zapping 5K jobs.
- Unemployment in Nevada, North & South Carolina, Oregon, California, Rhode Island eclipses 10%. The prolapse is led by Michigan with 12% and climbing.
- Unemployment doesn't stop Obama from sending out another destroyer though. This time to harass N Korea for wanting to lift a satellite.
- USA commercial realty 20% empty and withering away.
- Tries garage selling 1T of prolapsed bank assets but no one's coming.
- While USA banks froze loans to baboons, they happily loaned some 40B USD to insiders. Baboons could not be reached for comment in their tent cities.
- GDP shriveled 6.3%/annum. Yes, it's worse than originally reported.
- Silverstein, the famous guy that on 911 "made the decision", "decided to pull", and "watched the building collapse" wants more cash. Looks like baboons are gonna pay 4.5B USD more to the architects of 911. Notice baboons are paying for everything, even the self-abuse 911 terror.
- Michigan cops kill 15 yr old. This was enough to set off revolution in Greece.
- 2 USAns arrested in Egypt for child trafficking.
Watch this vid. Rumsfeld confirms USA governance knew of child trafficking and wasn't much bothered. Is there anything more sordid on the planet than the west perpetual and organised crime against children via all methods available?
Venezuela - After meeting USA prez, Barack Hussein Obama, Hugo Chavez says there's no rush to reinstate ambassadors.
Hugo Chavez sums up Obama as "poor ignoramus" and offers advice that Obama "should study a little to understand reality". Just a few highlights here of Obama's actions seem to support the view.
...to be cont'd as it all piles up.