5-11Mar09 -- Gathered from around, separated from the ceaseless pro-West bias and humdrum blither, and shown off in its ugly nudity. (Mouseover flags for info)
Bolivia - 2nd USA diplo told to get out for another US subterfuge.
China - Not amused with West's screwing around with its oil wells in Sudan by issuing a warrant for Sudan prez arrest.
- Runs USA Navy ship out of its waters.
- Car sales up 25%.
Ecuador - Builds up troops on Colombian border, as Colombia keeps terrorist attacks into Ecuador. Ecuador hasn't had diplo ties with Colombia since last year when Colombia killed 25 in Ecuador. Sidenote: Colombia is a US stooge, bought for some 6B USD, Bush II "success", a little US drug traffic corridor. USA is hard at trying to push Colombia into terrorising and destabilising the non-US movements in Bolivia, Ecuador, and, of course chiefly, Venezuela.
EU - The 16 Euro states bullied into the Brussels common monetary dictate now feature neither export nor foreign investment and besides shriveling econs can only boast mounting debt obligation. Much like USA concentration camps best reflect USA future, the recently EU secretive plan to save Eurozone speaks volumes about the imminent and unavoidable EU prolapse.
- EU central wank justifies laughable rate cut to 1.5% by the eurozone rate of shriveling exceeding worst fears.
- Bullying Belarus not to recognise Abkhazia and S Ossetia. Fancy that! EU didn't have a problem invading Serbia, stealing Kosovo, and "recognising" that, did they?
France - Guadeloupe strike goes on despite Paris promises.
- La Reunion strikes begin.
- Martinique revolt escalates to Molotov cocktails and shots. It's becoming obvious that Paris won't be able to meet the demands of its colonies.
Georgia - Builds up troops on S Ossetia border.
- Imports weapons from Israel and France. Out of stooges in the region, it looks like the West wants to sic the same sick dog on Russia again.
Germany - DAX (German market) firms get 145B USD gift to forestall their embarrassing prolapsing.
- Steel production down 36%/annum so the superpeople shut down 1 of 4 furnaces to save cash. Just don't forget to turn the lights off.
- 700K pretty workers in Feb go on "short time", West new euphemism for wage cuts.
- Car export down 20% in 4Q08.
- Tells Sudan that it must obey the EU arrest warrant. This just for fun to highlight the West delusional self-image.
- Lufthansa down 64%.
- Another bankrupt West bank, HRE mortgage bank, immediately needs 10B EUR. No problem, just print it up.
- 17 dead in a 11Mar school shooting in Winnenden.
Greece - Revolt still on as the recently West celebrated attack on Citibank wasn't really foiled but just postponed.
India - Car sales up 22%. That's UP! So China growth up, China car sales up, Russia growth up, Iran and N Korea having own satellites and lifting capability... etc. Where does this leave the pretty ubermensch continent suffering one embarrassing shriveling and war defeat after another as the unstoppable rigormortis gangrenes its painful prolapse virus through all the West veins? Is that why the bitter West christianics are taking it out on the kids in Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, and their concentration camp captives? The thing is that the West populace, beside having lost everything material, is now gambling to lose all Freeworld's mercy. But, that's their choice.
Iran - Shows off a air2surface missile aimed to stop all traffic through Hormuz, the most vulnerable spot on the West oil jugular.
- USA fails yet again to stop another Russian arms deal. As S-300 batteries get delivered to Iran, Moscow reminds teeth-gnashing USA that missiles are "defensive" and therefore in accordance with int'l law. This scenario has repeated several times in the last few years.
Isreal - All UN resolutions, int'l treaties, even US "public" admonition, and human morals are violated as Israel destroys Palestinian mosques and homes in West Bank increasing its illegal land theft.
- Mines West Bank quarries. Is the Int'l Court, run by white pretty saxons that carved Israel into the flesh of Palestinian children, even remotely concerned over this blatant int'l violation? Not in the least. Instead it wants Sudan prez for not giving Sudan oil to the West. Like West media, West int'l court is no more than just another West war dept, isn't it?
- As UN fails to stop Israel crimes, people take matters into own hands: Denmark had a Israel boycott day; Stockholm cancels deal with Israeli transport firm; 6 Norwegian unions call for end of investment in Israel and boycott of goods; Italy's union with 360K members call for war crime trials for Gaza genocide of 2008/09; Turkey consumer association boycotts Israeli, UK, and USA goods; Mauritius workers call for dumping of Israeli goods; Canadian universities boycott Israeli goods and call for educating on Israeli apartheid.
- Attacks on Gaza continue with Mar 6 strike.
Japan - Market dips to 26 yr low, losing 20%.
- Turns out 4Q08 estimates were too optimistic. Japan likely to have shriveled 15%.
- Export shriveling at 10% each MONTH now.
- But not all is a-shriveling. Corporate bankruptcies, for one, are up 10%.
- Fire breaks out in a nuke plant. Tokyo vows no radioactive leak. Perhaps less invective abroad and more diligence at home there, huh, Tokyo?
Kyrgyzstan - After kicking USA out, boots Australian, Denmark, Italy, Spain, S Korea, Holland, Norway, NZ, Poland, Turkey, and France, the whole damn West.
Mexico - Blames USA corruption and insatiable drug appetite for drug war. USA is getting physically involved in Mexican domestic policies.
North Korea - Tells USA, Japan, and S Korea: touch our satellite and get smacked on your own turf.
Russia - Beefs up military on Black Sea, deploying Bulava ICBMs. Sidenote: Bulava has some 5MT tonnage, that's about 200 Hiroshimas; a range of 8K km, that's delivery to virtually anywhere; and carries 10 separate nukes to flummox defence. Each sub carries 16 of them and Russia commands some 300 subs. Now, mind you this data is estimates only since these matters may be somewhat sensitive. But still that's some near 1M Hiroshimas delivered anywhere just from Russian subs. Add another few thousand nukes in silos and bombers and multiply that at least by two to account for Obama's toys and you'll get why Muslims are waiting for Mahdi, Christians for Jesus, and the scientifically-bent for green aliens or planet Niburu to whisk them far far away from this deeply flawed solar system.
- Builds military base with 4K troops in Abkhazia just so that West doesn't get any wrong ideas.
- Ship orders triple and new shipyard on the Baltic underway. That's the liquid market expanding.
Spain - Bank of Spain begins moaning. This right after Brussels announced some secretive plan to save Eurozone. Watch for increased moaning from the 16 euro captives as Brussels need to maintain the eurozone gives them leverage.
- Housing down 35% in 4Q08.
Sri Lanka - Governance crush of Tamil separatist movement continues as hundreds are murdered and tens of thousands displaced in the northeast.
- Demonstration in London against UK blind eye to the current atrocities.
Switzerland - Fissure within Holy Roman Empire appear. UBS bank refusing to give "all" account info to USA. The entire Swiss banking/economy hangs on a thread. Watch Vatican gnash teeth and fall out of favour with West war royalty and vice versa.
- UBS bank posts 21B CHF loss, bigger than previously "estimated".
Turkey - Senses opportunity to squeeze cash out of the desperate USA. It offers the Kyrgyz-made homeless US troops a temporary lean-to and having a word with Iran on USA behalf. By funny turn of events, USA defeat in Afghanistan lands Washington in an unsavoury position of having to ask help from neighbouring Iran.
UK - UK folks take up a 260B GBP collection for another prolapsing wank. This time it's Lloyd.
- 20% of GDP now goes to "bailouts". One more time: one of every five sterlings UK somehow manages to make goes to bankers. Why not? After all, the West banks have only squandered the deposits in "derivatives", a West euphemism for war investment.
- UK loss of morals finalised as insane torture -- thus far only known from Hitler's Germany -- is exposed in gruesome details. Apparently, UK nationals, though London still repeats UK does NOT condone torture, cut a captive's penis some 30 times with blades in one of USA concentration camps during one of the many tortures meted out by this "civilised", "democratic", "freedom loving", "peace keeping" West nation.
- It turns out that there's been a 1T run on UK banks in the last 10 months. That's right, the West bankers have pulled out of UK before the torture-happy island is left to it like Iceland.
- Housing down 18% in just one month.
- Bank of England, after cutting rate to silly 0.5%, cuts out the middleman and takes up money printing. The idea is to flood UK econ with another 150B GBP. Now, an institution that doesn't lend cash, pays nothing for deposit, and legally prints cash couldn't be mistaken for a bank so the West also needs also update its badly obsolete word definitions.
- Northern Ireland re-awakes as Brit forces get attacked and 2 killed.
Ukraine - Antes up and keeps gas flowing to the hungry EU. The important thing here the wonderful vulnerability of EU supply.
USA - Running into slight accounting issues: Obama sets out to "save" the plunging stocks and realty (markets worth near 40T), with 2T deficit on its 14T GDP. Now, if USA stopped eating, driving, and slurping up CNN crap today, it'll still never add up! On the upside, US populace, not on friendly footing with numbers, is unable to find holes with this "plan".
- GE, despite of zillions of free cash, still goes bust so now USA lets the prolapsed firm issue bonds on its behalf. Let's take this in stages, shall we, cause this is truly some amazing stuff. This means that USA is issuing governance bonds, or let's call it what it is: TAKING A LOAN at 2% and gives the cash to GE. This means that the US baboon has just given another mortgage with monthly obligations and principal repayment for the smart GE executives. And the frosting here is that despite GE's horrendous prolapse and 80% stock devaluation, the bonds are rated AAA, highest rating possible.
- Obama's additional 17K troops in Afghanistan isn't doing the trick. USA admits defeat and offers Taliban a pathetic plea. But didn't Bush II say that it's terrorist to deal with terrorists? The unraveling ultimate farce here is that USA needs Iran's help to try stabilise Afghanistan. Watch Washington get a whiplash in this contradicting diplomacy.
- Sidles up to Libya trying to sell some guns. But didn't Bush II say that dealing with terrorists... oh never mind.
- 4Q08 GDP shrivels 6% exactly matching EU shriveling, or is EU matching USA?
- Sheds 25K jobs each DAY now.
- Banks drink some 140B USD each DAY now! Sidenote: 1 yr ago this was 25B; end of summer it was at 55B; end of 2008 it was at 90B; beginning of 2009 it jump to 120B. Nice trend, isn't it? Looks like trillions of bailouts aren't working after all.
- Admits to 20M unemployed, some 8+% rate. But mind two caveats here: 1) USA reports unemployment benefits NOT unemployment; and 2) USA minimum wage is 6.55 USD per hour so even though officially counted as "employed", tens of millions in USA are effectively starving.
- 31M on food stamps now.
- AIG zillion bailout secret now as the firm just gets a blank check to make up cash as it needs.
- Citibank shares dip below 1 USD. This cannot make the Saudi prince, the owner who got the majority of the title in Jan08 for springing the bank out of trouble then, all that jolly. Watch for more hurried USA realty concession to Saudi Arabia, OPEC renewing its threat to go for Euro, or both.
- Massachusetts solves the prolapse by deploying 9000 one arm bandits everywhere. They figure privitising lottery will bring in 900M/yr. Even if the scheme was free to implement, considering Massachusetts banking requires 10B/month, it's still 100X short. And this does not account for additional 13B liability in the state's health care and other outlays.
- Virginia bans Barbie-Doll for it taunts the USA populace with its pretty looks. How about a little rubber baboon?
Venezuela - Gives US-run Colombia a warning if it keeps up incursions into its neighbouring states. Vows not to let Colombia, a US-stooge, become "Israel of South Am".
- Takes over Irish tree farm.
- Takes over USA-owned food firm rice mill and threatens to take the whole damn firm if USA food-profiteering doesn't stop.
- Makes deal with Russia to develop gold mines.
- Visa-free travel with Russia.
Hugo Chavez aptly summarises: "...the capitalist model and its perverse values have failed" and invites USA to ally with Venezuela against the capitalist evil.
...to be cont'd as it all piles up.