12-18Mar09 -- All sorts of news sores collected from everywhere sliced open exposing the degree of West gangrene, drained of the West mindrape abscess, and bled all over this blog page without anesthesia. (Mouseover flags for info)
Australia - It turns out the original report was a 10X lie. It wasn't 30 tonnes of spilt oil but more like 230 (if only 230, as the oil spiller company is planning releasing no further numbers on the scale of the disaster). And let's not forget about the staggering 630 tonnes of fertiliser also dumped into the ocean during this Australian northeast eco-attack.
No worries, pretty West tribes squatting someone else's land! Your brave Aussie troops will soon murder more Iraqi kids and plunder you more war oil spoils so you can keep watching your TV shows.
Austria - Neo-nazis spill into the streets with gallow escapee Hitler SS officers promising everyone "our time is coming".
- Strache, 30% backed ultra-right leader, wants foreigners out of Austria. Just one thing, Mr Strache. Fine, keep the Austrian yodeling pure. Just first though, get your dirty, vampire, saxon, ubermensch, white fangs out of (1) Africa, (2) Middle East, (3) Central Asia, (4) South America. Then surely everyone, even Austrians, will leave alone the little, pathetic , overcrowded, and terminally resource-less, valley, you call a country.
- Strache also wants to legalise fascist symbols. They're legal in USA. Have a look at USA congress, Mr Strache.
Bolivia - Evo Morales asks large landowners to cede their land voluntarily. He aptly holds the land reform rally on 36K hectares confiscated from a USA owner.
- The USA-destroyed coca industry is revived and back on its feet as promised by Morales. Currently asking UN and USA for recognition of the industry. Sidenote: Bolivia is the 3rd biggest coca producer after Colombia and Peru (both still USA colonies). Prediction: No recognition will be granted. Drugs is USA game.
China - USA prodded China with a Navy ship screwing around S China Sea. China promptly ran it out. Embarrassed Obama quickly dispatched a destroyer to up the ante. China now with 1 destroyer called Obama and raised him another destroyer. It's Obama's turn.
EU - NATO depot with 20 trucks torched in a hailstorm of rockets and bombs in north Pakistan on 15Mar. Opening a 2nd front in Afghanistan against Pakistan probably wasn't so bright.
- As the energy wetdream of loosening the Russian noose evaporates in Lybia, Somalia, and Nigeria, EU smells the coffee and gives up on the whole idea of bypassing Russia. The second punch line is that EU crawled to Russia asking it to join on Nabucco (pipeline from Central Asia idea). And the third punch line is that Russia politely declined cementing EU energy dependency on Moscow mood.
- Swiss, Austria, Lux, Liechtenstein, and Andorra reluctantly slacken bank privacy after USA/UK pillaged accounts looking for a quick buck. This oughtta prompt a few more hasty EU wank "bailouts" but what about Monaco? Watch the staggering 2T in foreign accounts vapourise from EU now.
- Car sales near 20% shriveled in Feb.
- Follows USA master in threatening a boycott of UN convention on racism if Israel is admitted as a racist state. So racism is not racism in west, if it's Israeli racism. And west is actually building a policy on this double standard.
- After USA and UK torture has been exposed in its sickness in France and UK, USA tells EU to shut up about it and fall in line. Watch EU sign some USA decree and join USA's "war on terror" including augmenting EU's policies with torture.
Finland - Nokia zapping 1700 jobs.
France - Building a military base in Dubai for 500 troops to make certain Hormuz jugular stays open. That's a good one.
- But not as good as France's only flattop being broken at the moment.
- Arguably leads in anti-zionism movement with launching an anti-zionist party, Parti Anti-Sioniste (PAS).
- Sacked Sony workers took captive the exec and released him at union talks. The West is failing behind in protection of its execs.
Georgia - Uprising against Saakashvilli underway. What's wrong? Don't Georgians like being ~30% smaller? They didn't actually expect to win the war with Russia last year, did they?
Germany - Merkle, in swift tightening of gun laws, calls for raids on homes of gun owners.
- Apparently can't explain the shooting spree. Well, how about then the Virginia school shooting, Oklahoma bombing, Beslan, TWA800, Lockerbee, London77, Madrid, or 911? Stuck on those too? Ask Bulow then. Sidenote: Von Bulow, German Defence Minister, was one of the first to come clean on 911.
- VW going for 4-day wage week. They, of course, call it 4-day work week.
- BMW over 700M EUR in the red, divident slashed by 66%. It's alright. Where the West is going, they won't need cars.
- Output down 7.5% in Jan.
Greece - USA warns yanks not to travel to Greece.
- Revolution against the West madness continues as clashes flare up on 13Mar in Athens and 14Mar in Thessaloniki.
- 16Mar, governance promises police reorg, as if that's gonna do it, but asks the West for help with quelling own people. UK answers by sending special riot control robocops to crush the revolt. What's the plan? NATO "peace-keeping" troops carving up Greece like Yugoslavia? Greece revolt is international mayhem henceforth.
Greek revolutionaries are soon to meet UK troops on their own streets.
Iran - Near 3B EUR deal with China to develop South Par gas reserves. This somewhat further complicates Israel's urgent need to bomb Iran, doesn't it?
- Plans to build 50K centrifuges over the next 5 yrs.
Iran has been shaking the right hand after all. Despite a decade of war threats from the West, Ahmadinejad proclaims Iran a "nuclear and space power" and Obama extension of Bush II sanctions "childish".
Isreal - Fissure with USA appears as USA disagrees about strike on Iran, particularly now, since USA needs Iran to stabilise Afghanistan. Imagine these meetings.
- Has murdered 1434 in Gaza since Dec 08.
- Destroys Palestinian homes and stores in East Jerusalem.
Japan - Pitiful econ prolapse doesn't stop Tokyo however from sending 2 destroyers to Somalia. After all, if the West isn't stealing resources it cannot be. Reader Note: In protest to the West sick parasitic ways, the article and capital letter is revoked and henceforth the West shall be known merely as west.
- Talks big. Says it will shoot down N Korean satellite during April launch but is careful not to go as far as requesting UN sanctions on N Korea. A slight priority problem there?
- 20T JPY "stimulus" package underway and a meeting to address the "severe situation". Yes, west, you need more meetings, reorgs, acronyms, euphemisms, and new slogans. You're good at that.
Latvia - So broke that it scraps German consulate and plans to auction off the empty building.
Madagascar - After deploying tanks in Antananarivo and giving parliament a deadline, army tanks smash through and take over the nation's governance toppling Ravalomanana.
Mexico - Retaliates against USA "involvement" in the current "drug" war by raising taxes on USA import worth some 2.5B USD.
Russia - Choosing twixt Venezuela or Cuba or possibly both to station its long-range nuke bombers. Another stirrup jammed into the USA vulnerable flank.
- Building military presence in S Ossetia. Georgia keeps grinding what's left of its teeth.
- Reminds west that indeed Iran is now a nuclear power and "dangerous".
- Deploys mobile TopolM battalion. Sidenote: Topol is a 20m long ICBM with 11K km range apparently immune to all West radar systems. This after, Washington begged to slow all this down by 80%.
- Nigerian gas/oil move-in is reality now and so EU indeed faces Russia energy monopoly.
Sudan - The end of west occupation begins as 13 NGOs like Brit Oxfam, USA Care, and Dutch/French are asked to get out. USA particularly displeased about this. Was west waiting for applause after the unilateral issue of arrest warrant for Sudanese prez for not giving up oil reserves for the benefit of the pretty west folk?
- Expelling French ambassador.
Switzerland - The Vatican bank branch state summons German ambassador to explain the blow to the Swiss econ by EU's destruction of Swiss secret banking. Forget the ambassador, read this blog.
Turkey - Attacks northern Iraq - again.
- Diplo game to squeeze cash out of USA yields early results: 30 F-16 jets.
UK - Cop clashes accompany arrests made by Brit forces in occupied Northern Ireland following the attack on Brit forces there.
- London fears continuing stoking the growing displeasure caused by announcing the zillions in "bailouts" and moves to no announcement method. It's called "blank check" and USA has been doing it for yrs.
- Bank of England prints up 213B GBP into governance bonds. WHAT? One more time: London tells BoE to print hundreds of billions so that it can borrow it (that's what bonds are, just a loan!). This is so circularly insane it may give the reader a whiplash. So in UK, banks now print money, government borrows it, uses it for NWO elite collectivisation by giving it back to the bank, and the UK peasants are stuck with the bond monthlies and bond principles. It's too bad west doesn't understand something as silly as bonds otherwise some might mutter about this.
- Housing lost ~1T GBP in 2008.
- MPs call for tax hikes for climate change. Bury nations in depleted uranium, spill megatons of oil into oceans, shower earth with satellite radioactive debris and get hundreds of billions for parties and bonuses. Ride a bike to a job, brave false op attacks on the tube, and get stuck with the bill for everything.
- Re-invades Turks and Caicos, destroying islands' constitution and takes over administration. Yes, west NEVER EVER attacks armed nations. It's just kids in Iraq, Caribbean islands, that's the scope of west's bravery.
Des Dalton, Republican Sinn Fein likens occupation of Ireland to the Brit occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq.
Ukraine - Good example that west culture/values are 100% BS. After 5 yrs after Ukraine was made into a west nation by USA election "orange" fraud, the nation is on its last legs. Prolapse is clocked now at 20%, exports down at 50% (like USA). But the 5 yrs of west rape wasn't enough to turn the populace into baboons. Yushchenko, USA puppet, enjoys below 3% approval rate.
- Sidles up to Moscow getting a 4B EUR loan.
USA - Tries wooing India again selling it 2.1B USD worth of military aircraft.
- Gardens growing food by locals bulldozed in Los Angeles.
- Admits to 1.5M children being homeless, 600K of which are under the age 6. Nice little datapoint on the slight blemish on the face of the most freedom-loving, democratic, most-civilised of all species. But factor in: (1) the statistic is taken in 2005-06 when the USA prolapse had not trickled down to the peasant; and (2) the data is published by the same people that stubbornly maintain that engine fuel can turn steel into molten lava and spontaneously vapourise airplanes, and you've got the beginning outline of the true west horror.
- Obama figures wounded troops should pay for medical treatment on their own. Now, would he waste his time with this if there were only 8K wounded?
- Obama, in the USA soap sitcom called "Bailout", acts bemused with AIG, which after being given near 200B USD (that's 200000000000 in free cash), is skimming 170M off the top for bonuses. The twist here is that it's not 170M but 450M in actuality. Perhaps this shall be released next week when all this has been forgotten. Yes, the rinsing of the USA baboon continues as scripted. In the previous part, AIG gave Obama campaign cash but who can follow such a complicated sitcom?
- Citibank pays a single chief exec 10M in 2008 while operating on 45B USD "emergency bailout" just to exist. It's nice to see that west execs are willing to take a pay cut to ease the US peasant burden.
- Red Cross confirms that USA tortures and CNN admits that Bush II governance indeed did approve of torture knowingly violating int'l laws and treaties and did it in writing. Yes, that's right! CNN is still some 4-5 yrs behind your local blogger.
- Imports shrivel 4.6 in Jan (30%/annum) and exports shrivel near 9%/Jan (50%/annum). That's as good as Japan and Ukraine!
- Obama agrees with his moaning parliament and grants them the 410B USD they asked for in the last Nation By Nation so they're not so envious of the state-floated bankers and execs. It's worth to note one of the items on this "urgent" governance "bailout". It asked for 2M for "swine smell management" for Iowa. It looks though like USA's gonna need far more than 2M on this particular item.
- Prolapsed California is zapping 26K teachers. Why not turn schools into forced labour camps for the young ones? It's efficient, scalable, turns cost into profit, and so NWO.
- Prolapsed Illinois mulls 50% tax hike. How about taxing ghosts in ghost towns of the erstwhile USA mfg centres and the new tent shanty towns?
- Unable to keep spinning and smarming the USA farcical excuse for economy, Washington Post gives up and simply dumps the business section. The baboon readers won't notice. If anyone still reading USA newspapers, they deserve what they buy.
- 11 dead in Alabama shooting spree. Is USA tightening gun laws too like Germany?
- Pentagon produces another great idea: a balloon flying at 20K metres perpetually spying for 10 yrs. They nicked this idea from kids in Spain who launched a balloon with a 50 EUR camera taking pics of atmosphere and earth from 20 miles up. source
- Construction company axes 2.5K jobs.
- Murders 12 yr old girl in Iraq for no apparent reasons by shooting her on the street with a "warning" shot. Yes, defenceless children are west's favourite target.
Venezuela - State takes control of seaports to protect oil infrastructure.
- Coca-cola like west is big but not big enough. Hugo Chavez takes on the giant booting its delivery trucks from Catia to clear room for housing. "Good riddance," aptly describes the unfolding situation a local, "the trucks block traffic and the drinks are full of chemicals."
- Starts military action against US-prodded Colombia.
- Arrests USA pilot for trafficking drugs.
"Of course Russian bombers are welcome to stay", says Hugo Chavez when asked to clarify by frightened west what's happening to USA backyard.
...to be cont'd as it all piles up.