19-23Feb09 -- Highlighting the Good-riddance-you-beast sentiment ringing from every corner of our planet as delivered in every news today at exponential rate; after it's been disinfected from the west rabid mindrape, that is. (Mouseover flags for info)
Argentina - Liberates an aircraft firm from the USA harrowing claws that was grabbed by USA in the 90s.
Australia - "Keep Australia Australian" screams Canberra as China goes shopping in the prolapsed west offering 14B GBP for Australian mining. Yes, let's keep Australia Australian! So move back to your UK drizzly island.
Canada - USA bent governance gleefully welcomes USA plan to "bailout" auto supply industry and said: "we already have a similar programme going here". So Canada has been in the west active prints of cash for over a year now, pumping 3.2B CAD into its auto industry way before USA did it. No part of west is spared its collapse.
China - Despite USA concessions, slows down investment in USA. Time to rather quickly cede more territory and factories to Beijing, Washington guys!
- Taiwan sidles up to China for help on its prolapsing west econ and army. Not only USA is losing another potential war proxy but this means that USA arms (some 9B USD worth of arms were peddled to Taiwain under Bush II reign) will end up in Chinese hands.
- Taiwan cuts military by 20%. Sidenote: The USA wetdream of siccing Taiwan on China dates back to 1950 when USA unveiled the brilliant war plan of attacking China via South Korea peninsula while having Taiwan hit if from southeast. Of course, USA dropped the sci-fi plan and booted the gen'l. If USA couldn't attack China in 1950, consider the idea now with China commanding 3M troops and over 1000 missiles pointed specifically on this small USA-controlled island. The ultimately strange thing here is that up till now USA was really delusional enough to think Taiwan's gonna be their war proxy against China one day.
- Tells USA Cocacola firm to take a hike with their 1.2B USD bid to buy Huiyuan Juice Group. Venezuela doesn't want the USA fizz crap, now China, and Yankistan can't afford it. What now?
- Creates special fund for west shopping spree. Buys up Australian iron core, zinc, and aluminium producers. Buys Canadian energy. Angry west screams foul and demands China also buy the prolapsed west mfg has-beens but China's going only after good stuff like energy and resources paying no attention to the west sore-loser mutter. What's particularly amusing is how west laments it's being "taken advantage of".
Czech - PM calls off the long awaited "USA nuke trench" vote. Why? Cuz he'd lose the vote, he admits. What's important here is the illustration of west "democracy". If you can't win the vote, don't have it. If they vote wrong, make them vote again like the Irish.
Ecuador - Amasses more troops on Colombian (USA stooge) border. Yes, USA needs a war and badly! Anywhere, anyhow. The last days of west are going to be the most dangerous for the planet.
EU - Going to Ukraine to probably take over the 13.5K km pipeline to make certain the EU umbilical cord to mother Russia isn't jeopardised by the Ukraine's looming econ death.
France - Shootout at a nursery school. (None killed!) Is France planning tighter gun laws too?
- Revolt is on as planned and scheduled. 3M in 200+ protests march across France against the west abomination. Paris alone saw 5hr march to freedom. Clashes with tear gas NWO state bullies not avoided. But Sarkozy avails no concessions to the NWO-raped people. 75%+ of France backs the revolt.
Viva La France! NWO may run France but they've lost the mind and heart of the nation. Any sane dictator would abdicate but then again no part of west could be accused of even traces of sanity.
- While France in revolt is given nothing, Paris is doubling arms spending. Why? To quash the demonstrators?
- Rejoins with the pretty NATO war org.
Germany - Nationalising Hypo Realty.
Greece - Revolt on. Bomb near Police HQ shakes Athens on 19Mar.
- NWO governance freezes public wages. Yes, that oughtta help the revolt right along.
Isreal - Beginning to suffer isolation for violations against humanity. Israel team met with hostilities in Sweden.
- Mauritania boots Israeli embassy out.
- Turkey urges war crimes investigation.
- "Israel Apartheid Week" grows 100% since '08, now observed by 54 cities around the waking planet.
- UN envoy admits Israel has committed war crimes in Gaza. Isn't the UN castrate paid to do something about war crimes instead of blogging about it?
- Threatens to begin punishing captives to get Israeli war criminal soldiers released. That's another war crime UN can jot down.
- Arrested Palestinian gov't to blackmail opposition. And another one, UN!
- Holds 11.5K Palestinians including children and women in its concentration camps. And another 11500 crimes against humanity!
You've seen USA camps and prisoners kneeling in front of the self-proclaimed "peace-loving", "democratic", and "civilised" USA. This is an Israeli concentration camp. Quite strikingly similar in the mindless brutality meted out by these bully nations.
How's this make you feel? This is USA at work. Yes, same criminals, same crimes. Make no mistake, there is no difference twixt Israel, USA, UK, or any other part of the fiendish west.
Japan - Threatens local sanctions on N Korea, if it lifts satellite on April 4-8.
- Unveils a brilliant plan to stop littering streets with unemployed by printing up 1.5T JPY.
Madagascar - USA retaliates against the people of Madagascar for having toppled another USA dictator stooge by halting all aid.
Russia - Whiplashes west yet again. After telling west Iran is dangerous, it says no sign of military objective in Iran now.
- Planes buzz USA mil boats parading in Sea of Japan.
- After the increasingly desperate USA begged for 80% relief on arm spending, Russia launched a Topol mobile battalion, 2nd S-300 Triumf defence system, and is expanding nuke arsenal.
- So Kissinger goes back to Moscow to beg some more. This time he's bringing Baker with him, the very architect of the papa Bush pretext for war on Iraq in 1990. What's the USA tact? Alaska? How about threats with non-existent nukes again. At least that Obama int'l embarrassment was funny.
- THE MOTHER OF ALL NEWS: After the 2006 masterful nuking of petrodollar, setting the end of times scenario for the west into motion, Moscow has moved, as foreshadowed by Putin at Davos, to the ultimate coup de grace -- perhaps the most expected event in history of mankind. Russia sets out to dump dollar. China and UN backs it! India and Brazil seen in meetings. No need to ask where Venezuela, the rest of South Am with the possible exception of Colombia, Africa, and Asia stands. Yes, the dollar and thus west dominance is at last over!
- Suspends USA poultry imports.
Spain - Students clash with state cops.
- Much to USA chagrin, pulling out all 630 troops from west-occupied Kosovo.
Switzerland - West unhinging is down to vulgarities now. Compromised economy by west bank account pillage results in Swiss calling German Nazis. Big wheel bank guy got involved calling for end of vulgarities. Nice seeing them go at each other's throats.
Turks And Caicos - Calls for help to stop the UK lizard takeover attack. Sidenote: TAC got independence in 1982. Today, UK has toppled TAC government, destroyed the islands' constitution, and taken over administration. Watch USA build a prison and nuke base there now to try answer Russia's takeover of USA backyard. Who's next? Aruba?
UK - Housing shrivels 40%. UK says that's "unprecedented" but be reassured that's quite normal for a typical nationwide prolapse.
- Deficit swells to 75B GBP. Quick, print cash, chaps!
- Factory orders at 17 yr low.
- Unemployment at 2M. That's also still modest and on track with the prolapse.
- Public borrowing at 90B/yr and 2009 looks like 200B will be needed. Wait! How's this "PUBLIC" borrowing? Anyone in UK got a free quid lately? Nobody angry yet? Well, at least when UK prolapses the pretty UK NWO-obedient folks can keep warm with the memories of the UK brave troops torturing someone else's kids.
- Car production down 40%. Commercial car production 60% down.
- Homo jokes illegal.
- Anti social behaviour warning meted out to a 2 yr old. Raises a valid question, who's more bonkers USA or UK?
USA - Expands Pakistan military assault.
- AIG, after getting zillions, wants back the 300M it paid in taxes. Baboons had no response to the matter.
- Auto supply industry gets a quick 5B USD injection.
- Sends warships to Black Sea. Another go at Russia? Are they serious?
- Unemployment over 9% and happily climbing.
- 60B USD pulled out by foreign investors in Jan only.
- US Mail closing branches, mulling garage sales, and getting rid of 150K workers.
- Shuts down Hormuz. This is the west's biggest fear and here it is. USA did it on their own. US nuke sub smashed into another US boat creating another west eco-attack spilling 100K litres of oil in the narrow and compromising the west oil thief route.
- Let's look at the beauty of the "bailout" scam. Citibank is using 10M of it to build new posh office centre while those that paid for it all are moving to tent cities.
Well depictied by artist Dees. Bailout is an euphemism for the west war junta consolidating their assets while looting what's left of the west world. Once all piggy banks of west have been smashed, they'll pull the plug.
- Hussein Obama notches up another int'l embarrassment. After China's sending 2 destroyers to meet the 1 Obama sent, USA bully is forced to fold and act like a brat crying that China is playing too "aggressively".
- State of Georgia is out of ammunition.
- State of Idaho is out of ammunition. Ammunition import halt is working then. But who are the baboons gonna shoot anyway? Neighbouring baboons? The herd swinging on trees, in tents? They don't even know what's happening but somehow figure a rifle's gonna save them. This alone speaks volume about the self-proclaimed most civilised and advanced people. But at least it shows USA's growing desperate by a minute.
- Bill passed to create 200K "volunteer" state-loving and helping force. Membership in these special forces is extended to children.
- The Fed buys 300B worth of gov't bonds. Now this means that USA populace is on the hook for another massive loan from the war bank cabal at terms set by the war elite. USA hyperinflation is immaterial to keep track of now.
- The Fed unveils a 1.2T "rescue USA" plan. If this isn't insane enough, the plan will buy up mortgages. Now, that's not rescue! If USA wanted to save the mortgage slaves, it would give the people some cash. Not the case here! What this proposes is to buy up baboon dwellings for USA central bank. The plan fails however to illuminate where will the baboon go. Could the vids of boxes and camps strewn across USA have anything to do with this?
- Governance takes over two federal credit union clearing house titans (basically just preferred banks) US Credit Fed Credit Union and WesCorp Federal Credit and another 3 banks.
The "new and improved" look of USA.
- 20 banks across 3 states shut down.
- Forget AIG's 450M bonuses being offensive. MLynch, also bailed out by USA baboons, gives self 3.6B, that's BILLION, in "bonuses".
- Anger sets in: 3 policemen dead in California in a gun battle.
- Basic deficit now touching 2T.
- Desperate and out of breath Obama sends Iran a sweet overture vid begging for a new start replacing the redneck "we'll kick your ass" with redneck "we're committed to diplomacy now". Iran responded: "sure mate, but first change your ways -- fundamentally." The fundamental change is however given, whether USA wants it or not, considering the advanced stage of the prolapse rigormortis of the whole of west.
Venezuela - 6B USD co-op with China underway to build oil refinery in China.
- Creating another venture with Russia for oil int'l projects. For over 100 yrs till 2006 no oil well was dug without the west vampire slurping from it. Since 2006, non-west int'l oil and gas ventures are commonplace, nay boring to report.
...to be cont'd as it all piles up.