20-27Jun09 -- Once again celebrating the knells driven into the west torture-happy child murdering rotters' casket while highlighting the unusual west baboon cretinism. (Mouseover flags for info)
Australia - Like UK chocolate and porn thieving MPs, Canberra caught red-handed giving self cash; some 2B AUD granted via some cash-for-mates scheme. Like in UK, the PM too refuses to resign. Sideline: It's not really theft though. It's just consolidation of west war junta assets and rinsing the baboon of its coins.
China - Takes over 135K bpd of crude from Addax, Swiss oil vampire for 4B GBP. China expands into Iraq, Nigeria, and Gabon. Didn't Bush II say he'll share Iraq hydrocarbon wealth only with the select west partners in crime?
- Finds iron core deposits at home.
- Coops with Turkmenistan. Loans 4B USD and gets 40B m3 of gas supply for 30yrs. Sideline: To understand the size of the west unusually insane hyperinflation prolapsing, compare this nominal int'l energy deal to the size of west cash prints. 25B GBP every month in UK. 400B freshly printed in EUnuchville for EUnuch banks. Etc.
- USA and EUnuchs angry with China for limiting sales of bauxite and zinc to west. Yanks actually heard screaming in agony: "China, keep us afloat!" China tells west to read their WTO brochures to find that limits are well within regulations. Sideline: Bauxite is basically aluminium, which is used in west for everything, especially for murder drone planes and to wrap aspertame soda and food tinnies.
- A mere mention of super-sovereign currency in Beijing sends dollar a-tumblin' against everyone on the market, 25Jun.
- Shifting policy of near 2T USD foreign stuffs reserves to pick up USA prolapsed real-estate and gold. Sideline: Not only this is the very prelude to the final dollar blow but it also explains the "shrink to survive" programme of comrade Obama, recent bills authorising USA governance land grabs, and the general USA baboon clearing off of biz and residential areas.
Ecuador - Correa moves to booting west oil vampires.
EU - Gas diktat reminder looms overhead. The next shut off is scheduled for 7Jul unless Ukraine or EUnuchs get the 120M USD payment in to Moscow.
- Belg, French, German, and Swiss tractors fill Brussels in agricultural protest, 18Jun.
- EUnuch Central Wank does another injection into the dying EUnuch banks. This time it's ONLY 442B. Didn't the west apes just recently orgasmed over their "beginning recovery"?
- Total west "toxicity" admitted near 1T. Total bank loss eclipses 2,5T USD.
France - "Muslim clothes" not welcome in France, says sarkozy. Isn't this state-ordered racism?
- Customer spending down 2/10%/May instead of up 2/10% as sarkozy cabal promised. Did they "mistake" up for down? Perhaps less focus on Muslim fashion and more on France prolapse is in order, Paris fashion cop boys.
- Consumption shrivels 1,6%/May.
- Budget 7% LARGER than GDP for 2009. Now, what sort of math is this? Oh, yes, west math.
- Dassault zapping 3000 jobs.
Germany - Debt already up for next fiscal yr by 100B EUR.
- But Merkel already declared "winner" in the upcoming election for achieving "econ stability". This just for a laugh to underscore the deeply schizo brain of the west animal. Sideline: Considering that Merkel didn't win the elections the last time and was put on the throne by some clandestine behind-the-scenes west orgy cabal, all west diatribes about any election shouldn't be taken as anything but total and complete farce.
- What's heralded as "stability" by the west media whores and war junta in reality means 6 decade record borrowing. Sideline: It's truly as though west monkeys don't understand a single word, isn't it? They've been caught deliberately and perpetually confusing deflation with inflation, stability with debt, bailout with theft, peace with war, shutting down concentration camps with increasing tortures and detentions, anti-semitic with anti-israel, toxicity with unavoidable and terminal prolapse. The only answer again is that west is the disease and so in every regard.
India - 2 day gen'l strike by Maoists spreads through east and central states. Clashes leave 12 state cops dead.
- Cops threw a pregnant woman with a 3yr old child off a moving train.
Iran - Arrests Brits in connection to civil chaos and pre-election bombing. Of course, west vehemently denies interference in staged-riot bloodshed.
- 22Jun, "armed civilians" open fire on civilians killing scores. Sideline: USA troops, dressed in local garbs, have been caught red-handed planting and setting off bombs in Iraq in attempt to spark civil warfare. This is fact! This is common west policy. The very same happened in Georgia last year, Afghanistan, Serbia,... everywhere where west provokes wars, and is likely to happen momentarily with N Korea.
- BBC told to bugger off for making up terror-inciting lies. Shouldn't BBC broadcast license be suspended for such deliberate broadcast of chaos? Of course it should but then again every west baboon would have to be suspended for willful obedience and subsidy of this unusually rancid forked tongue media whore.
- UK evacuates embassy and ironically is protected from rioters sick of the west rampant deceit by the very governance it's trying to overthrow.
- UK diplos expelled.
- Not to be outdone, petulant Brits expel 2 Iranian diplos in a retaliation.
- Air force on manoeuvres in the Gulf, 23-26Jun.
Japan - 8 yrs worth of pensions vapourised like Bush 911 Boeings. Sideline: The west econ whores actually complained that even bonds have failed to offset this pension stock bloodbath. Even bonds? It's as though these econ wizards all missed the small fact that UK failed at peddling 220B GBP bonds and USA resorted to buying 100B USD worth of own bonds. Don't they get that west makes no cash anymore?
- Export 4T JPY down or 41% shriveled/May (y2y). Sideline: This is a serious issue for the USA war island base since Japan lives squarely off export.
- Import 43% shriveled/May (y2y).
- Trade surplus 12% down/May (2y2). Even street dumping of 100s of billion USD in USA bonds couldn't save this island from prolapse now.
- Moans about urgently needing military. Notice the west priorities. Japan is on the verge of devaluation and prolapse but they number one worry is imminent war.
- Votes to let its navy fire on Somalia. Yes, west is itching for any war, anywhere.
- The tale of the fascinating secret dump of 130B USD in USA bonds forgotten and wiped clean from the west media whores' snouts and thus the tiny brainstems of the west red-rump baboon species.
- Toyota's output near 40% down/May (y2y).
- Honda's output near 40% down/May (y2y). Lovely! It pays to be a west 911 psycho child murdering rotter toy.
Kyrgyzstan - Caves in to USA's offer of tripling the rent for Manas airbase and extends the lease for 1yr.
Nepal - Thousands clash in Kathmandu with state troopers in protest of not sacking the army chief.
Nigeria - Impounds Ukrainian plane carrying ammo apparently en route to Niger delta.
- Delta erupts once again in violence against west hydrocarbon rapists.
North Korea - USA destroyers harassing N Korea cargo ships. Yes, west is hoping to provoke a war. Any war, anywhere, anyhow is the west disease's only agenda these days.
- USA accuses N Korea of insurance scam. Just for a laugh. That's rich from a nation that paid itself over 8B in insurance just for the WTC7 911 self-abuse demolition rubbish.
- Exposes USA's invasion plot via S Korea, as though they read NBN19Jun.
- USA gives nukes in S Korea.
- USA general says N Korea will commit some act of terrorism in S Korea. Clearly another west 911 false op to create pretext for N Korea invasion already underway.
Pakistan - USA continues drone murders or civilians killing 13, 18Jun.
- USA murders 80 civilians in a double drone attack, 23Jun.
- Pakistan "urges" once again USA to stop mass murders, 25Jun.
Peru - People rose against west-puppet governance and won. Lima dropped plans to let west vampires plunder the Amazon region, 23Jun. Sideline: 19Apr - opposition rose up disrupting transport links, seizing oil works, and shutting down a pipeline feeding north coast. 5Jun - state tried smashing the general revolt, violence erupted: 24 cops and some 30 Amazon defenders killed. Ongoing protests forced Lima to enact emergency curfews and put the plan on a 3-month hold. Days later, after some 85 deaths in total, the parliament overturned the west eco-rape decrees.
- Garcia joins his west clown puppeteers in enjoying the west-wide common 80% disapproval rate as a result of his try to rape the proud, free, and heroic people of the Amazon paradise.
Russia - Int'l reserves up by half a bill in a single week.
- In a single trip signs many coop deals, liberates from the west vampires, and becomes partner in: Namibia's diamonds, zinc, iron, tin, gas, gold, silver, manganese; Nigeria's 35B barrels of oil, 4T m3 gas, tin, columbite, iron, coal, and uranium; and Angola's diamonds, oil.
- Building a power plant in Namibia that will supply energy to South Africa cornering more west and a nuke power plant in Nigeria. West issued no rhetoric whether it will bomb either Nigeria or Russia for their N-ambitions.
- Lukoil picks up 45% of Dutch's Total refinery on the west garage sale for 520M EUR. Sideline: Again, notice the relative pricing here. Half of a west hydrocarbon refinery on sale for half a billion. And UK is flooding self with twice that every single working day just to keep up the pretense there still is UK.
Spain - Bank of the prolapsed nation screams for spending cuts and tax hikes. Fancy bankers dictating policy in the west.
- Deficit at 10% of 2009 output.
Switzerland - Fully surrenders to USA/UK whip cracking and gives up on bank secrecy and thus its cash source.
Syria - Tells Israel with its perverted idea of peace to shove off. Israel wants peace with Syria but is bent on continuing occupying the Golan Heights it stole from Syria in 1967.
UK - 4K walkout in solidarity strike with those sacked by Total at Lindsey refinery.
- What happened to MPs that stole porn, chocolates, mortgages, and more? They get 10K GBP pay rise. Poodles still happy. After all they're still working, albeit for free.
Ukraine - Unable to find 120M USD to pay Moscow for gas bound for EUnuchville. Sideline: Now, EUnuch wank has just pumped near half a TRILLION into the pathetic EU rubbish banking. We're talking 120M here or 350K% less than the latest EU quick cash trick. Like all data, no numbers in west make sense.
UN - USA-flu in 107 nations with 56K reported cases. But USA Centre for Disease says there's 1M cases in USA alone. Again, a bit of a discrepancy.
USA - Comrade Obama ain't too proud to beg. This time he sent one of his famous "let's start anew" love letters to A Khamenei. Has USA diplomacy really come to this kind of embarrassing shame? Yes, it has. BTW, Khamenei, like everyone who caught the story, laughed at the USA top comrade.
- Mortgage delinquency DOUBLES/Q1. This 230B USD housing laceration means there are 1M houses ready to join the foreclosure.
- Comrade Obama exonerates the Fed boys saying they're not responsible for anything. So who's the boss of the west cesspit?
- Bush II & Blair war manifesto from 31Jan03 clearly states both knew there were no WMDs in Iraq. Where's UN to prosecute these war murderers?
- 40 banks prolapsed in 6 months.
- Comrade Obama authorises indefinite detention.
- Central Wank, the Fed, threatens USA with total prolapse if they're audited. Sideline: Yes, the Fed has nothing to do with USA per se. It's just a dozen of private funds that the USA baboon has been enslaved and brainwashed by.
Venezuela - Opens a new SouthAm bank owned 51% by Russia and initially funded by Gazprom.
- Ending patents and all that west BS on intel property in attempt to monopolise technologies. Sideline: Why don't Arabs demand copyright payments from west for using numbers, algebra, calendar, geometry, etc, etc? This oughtta illustrate relatively well the much verminous west double standard evil mindset.
- GM in Caracas suspends all ops as 80% of the 1,2B USD debt becomes delinquent.
- ALBA (Bolivarian Alternative for the People of Our America made up of Venezuela, Bolivia, Cuba, and Nicaragua) expands to Ecuador and the Caribbean Antigua, Barbuda, St Vincent, Grenadines. "Attacking one is attacking all" reminds the west H Chavez.
Chavez: "Labs don't allow us to make medicine cuz they have some patent. No, no, no! Invention belongs to the world, especially in medicine."
...to be cont'd as it all piles up.