20-27May09 -- Who'd ever think the west prolapse could yield entertainment? But as the petty chocolate crimes of the west MP porn readers are exposed, there's much to laugh at the west baboons about. Just consider the west war junta's violent mood swings, one minute begging on knees for a new beginning and the next with fists raised high threatening a damn good nuking; the entire west media creativity running so amok that it's no longer capable of producing anything but an endless stream of oxymorons; the fiendish printing of what the lunatics call "deflationary" cash; the lack of knowledge of even rudimentary arithmetics, first chapter physics, and basic geography; and, of course, the permeating desperation as the dark abyssal chasm opens to swallow the serial child murderer whole that makes the strategically tie-wearing baboons break out in cold sweat, stammer uncontrollably, ashen and bloated with grief, and point fingers.
Austria - Shootout at a temple leaves 1 dead and 15 injured, 25May. Shootout provokes demonstrations in Punjab, India.
Bolivia - Weapon order placed with Russia.
- Coop with Iran.
Brazil - 300M deal with Turkey for 10B barrels of oil and 1,5T m3 of gas from Black Sea reserves. How did west oil vampires miss these reserves? Disgruntled USA dismisses the deal as "idle talk".
China - BeiCon (coop with Freeworld) pumps 8B EUR into Brazil, 8B EUR into Kazakhstan, and 22B EUR into Russia for oil and gas coop. Sideline: Note the three major changes from 2006: (1) non-west int'l trade of energy resources; (2) in non-dollars; and (3) no west hydrocarbon vampire anywhere in sight.
- No deal in Prague. EUnuchs threw a bash in hope to get China drunk and bend it to its will. Of course, they forgot that besides providing comedy material they wield no leverage -- least of all over China. So there'll be no pressure on Myanmar (what UK obdurately keeps referring to as Burma) from Beijing, no condemnation of N Korea for Apr5 for fireworks, and no global warming agreement with west, the greatest eco-killer.
- Imports of aluminium and copper up 7%/month.
France - Strikes continue fiddling with nuke power output and downed reactors. A nation that isn't capable of responsible n-power operation probably shouldn't have n-power, non?
- Goes on with a 500 troop base in UAE (see NBN/18Mar09/France). Only a baboon could swallow that 500 troops are there to somehow help keep Hormuz open. Clearly, this "mil" base is no more than some west war junta private security to guard the west hideaway resort.
Georgia - 2 arrested for coup attempt.
- Explosion at a TV station.
- Tens of thousand in Tbilisi, 26May, demanding again to get hands of Saakashvili for the prolapse and break up of the country. His scifi non-sequitur answer: "We are building a successful and unified Georgia."
Germany - Porsche with 9B EUR debt crawls to Berlin begging for free cash but Berlin plays hard to get.
- Frees a soldier who riddled a mum with 2 kids with bullets in Afghanistan. But deny Germany their holocaust and go to jail forever. Yes, west is the disease.
Greece - Explosions rock 3 businesses in Athens, weekend of 24May.
- State deliberately defaces Qur'an and thus succeeds in provoking a clash in which scores where hurt, 70 cars, and 10 stores damaged, 22May, Athens.
- Bilderbergs met in Astir Hotel, Vouliagmenti. What's there to meet about? Sideline: They wanted Iraq oil but got Iraq Stalingrad. They wanted Iran oil but got a bloody nose. They wanted Afghan drugs and are facing 3 rather large nations now. They wanted Caspian reserves but got booted from the whole of Central Asia. They wanted leverage on China but got China dictate listening daily for the final dollar flush. They wanted Russia -- again -- but lost Georgia and Saakashvili who now eats ties. They wanted market domination but lost all industry sectors. They wanted global monetary control but lost own banks, exchanges, and the dollar into the bargain, the very essence the west is made of. They wanted one giant mall peddling their rubbish but instead got tent cities rubbish. They wanted lots of sparkling diamonds but got overpriced rocks hanging from their wives ears. They wanted to vampire Sakhalin and Murmansk, got neither and lost the North Pole to boot. They wanted to divide and conquer and got the world united against it. They wanted continents and are now barely in charge of Abu Dhabi. They wanted to license their media mindrape across the globe but got bloggers. They wanted space but can't now even reach the orbit. They wanted profits and got foreclosures. They wanted control of the world and got riots outside of their homes. They wanted the planet but lost the entire west. Unless they're debating something sensible like the next euphemism for the west prolapse or the festive costumes for the next Bohemian Grove rave, there doesn't seem much call to meet anymore.
Iran - Tests Sejjit2 missile, 20May. No commentary from west.
- Supplies 100MWatt electricity to Pakistan for free.
- Signs Iran-Pakistan-India gas pipeline project.
Afghanistan (H Karzai), Iran (M Ahmadinejad), and Pakistan (A Zardari) uniting their struggles, 24May, against the "foreign troops" in the area. At the moment this spells the end of west hopes for Afghan drug harvest.
Italy - 25 USA CIA operatives on trial for rendition (abduction with torture) continues. West is a bit slow when it comes to prosecution of own crimes, isn't it?
Japan - Small biz gets a 3B USD cash injection to try to keep it from going extinct like big biz.
- Trail blazes the west prolapse with GDP diving over 15% in Q1 on yr2yr basis.
- Debt is now only 200% of GDP.
- Sony laying off 10K.
- Toyota idled all factories for 41 days.
- But Tokyo says it's out of the woods. But then again, Tokyo also said it wants to pre-emptively strike N Korea.
Libya - Deal to get wheat from Ukraine. Ukraine was envied and slated by west war thugs to be its bread supplier -- twice. So there goes another west plan.
Mexico - Econ shrivels over 8%/Q1.
- Ends USA-flu alert while toll rises to 75.
North Korea - Despite west threats, went ahead with nuke test, 24May.
- Follows with 2 missile tests, 26May.
Poland - Unhappy with Germany denying holocaust in Poland where Germans murdered every third person.
- Happy to deploy USA missiles against Moscow.
Russia - EU gas supply via Ukraine at 23B m3 level instead of the usual 46B. The taps have closed by 50% over the last 4 months.
- Another EU gas supply "disruption" in process as Ukraine is unable to either pre-pay or stock-pile. To dig deep into thine empty wallet or to sup frigid tea. That is the question for the EUnuch Shakespeares.
- Deepening military coop with China (SCO).
- Gazprom adds Slovenia with a 15 yr supply deal.
- Nuke fuel supply deal with Jordan. Russian presence may make Jordan harder to bomb for Israel now, not to mention another non-west nation turning nuke.
Sri Lanka - Warns Australia not to accept any Tamil refugee civilians. Australia obeys. After all, it's just people.
- 300K civilians, after weeks of being shelled, are now herded and locked behind fences in a giant makeshift camp. If it sounds like Gaza, it's no accident.
Taiwan - Travel, investment, and biz-alliances with mainland (that'd be China) up, as the island doffs the west occupation manacles.
- Under west rule, the island's econ shrunk over 10%/Q1.
Turks And Caicos - Turns to UN to stop UK hostile takeover, suspension of constitution, and land theft. UN failed to hear the small Caribbean nation.
UK - Prolapsing at a sharpest pelt since 1930s. But it can still show a small Caribbean island.
- GDP clocks 2% shrinkage/Q1. That's 4% worse on yr2yr basis.
- "Stress test" results -- the poodle copy of USA (see last NBN/USA) test to see just how red is the red their banks are in -- rather not even released.
- BritishAirways boasts 400M GBP loss/yr.
- Honda subsidiary workers awarded 3% wage cut.
- Car production dives 55% in just Apr.
- London, after the last bond sale (raising loans) embarrassment, turns to banks to peddle UK bonds. A bit upside down? You bet, like everything in west. Sideline: UK banks -- which are BTW all prolapsed and floated with taxpayer's cash, and that are in the biz of printing cash -- are now seeking loans on behalf of UK. "Loans" wrangled out of UK poodles weren't enough though. People lending to banks once seemed as perverse as it could get but, of course, it gets better. This is UK, after all! The amount UK "urgently" needs is 220B GBP or beyond grasp. (To understand the degree of UK "urgent" prolapse, compare this to some long-term multi-national biz deal like a gas pipeline stretching several nations, which will run around some 5B EUR.) And of course, banks selling governance bonds proves that bank and legislation is exactly the same animal in the west. The check-and-balances branches in the west are indeed as varied as the single stub family tree of the west leadership family.
- Keeps pace with USA in unemployment, which is admitted at 7% on average, and 10% in mfg regions.
- BoE, the very bank that prints own money in hundreds of billions, and is funded by UK taxpayer, posts 1B GBP profit. This cannot be! It can only be explained with the analogue of a thief who obdurately refers to his loot as earnings.
- Sets up programme to detain those who disagree with governance in mental lock ups.
UN - Wants to carve 24km wide border zone twixt Georgia and Abkhazia. Beside this being another direct attack on Russia by west, at least, west at last recognises Abkhazia.
- Says USA-flu in 46 countries with 13K cases. UK is heard estimating 30K cases. Sideline: Neither guess, however, rings true since USA CDC estimates 100K cases in USA alone. This is astonishingly 2X of what USA said during last NBN. Fearing misrepresentation, let's cite NYTimes from 15May09: "The real number of swine flu cases in the United States could be “upwards of 100,000,” a top public health official estimated on Friday — far higher than the official count of 7,415 cases confirmed by laboratories." Slight anomaly there?
- Under political pressure from UK, UN agreed not to declare the disease a pandemic but like a typical mad villain seized by a sudden pang of lust for complete galaxy domination, WHO issued a simple warning: "people prepare". Sideline: Note here that it's political agenda that governs int'l health standards in the west.
- Buried under an avalanche of west seabed extension claims. Among the most entertaining is Denmark with its bizarre claim to North Pole, Russia. And among the most perverse ones is UK's Malvinas extension. Extending stolen property? Only in London.
USA - 25% of Detroit schools closing down.
- 75B USD pumped into a prolapsed car mortgage lender.
- 108B USD "emergency loan" pumped into IMF. Sideline: This is funny! USA is loaning to IMF, once the chief world rape instrument, so IMF can loan to prolapsed west nations. Yes, USA senses profit off the IMF west cannibalism. More mind-boggling is perhaps the fact that this "urgent loan" managed to somehow direct 91B of it to the Pentagon to continue the Bush II/Blair murdering legacy. Although inexplicable on any level, it underscores the fact that west banks are not only west legislation but also west military.
- Obama says he cannot shut down concentration camps because he would need 80B USD to do it and he just doesn't have that at the moment. So it costs 7X more in USA to shut down a concentration camp than it costs to bankrupt GM and Chrysler. And it costs more to shut down a child-sodomy and torture camp than to run it. But didn't broke California do the exact opposite: open prisons because it's cheaper than to run them? This patently ludicrous rationale is the unmistakable trademark of the west disease.
- BankUnited is this year's 34th USA wank to die. This one leaves USA with a 5B hole.
- Housing 20% down/Q1.
- Can't agree what the real debt is. Dallas Fed now says it's 99T. Sideline: USA debt, much like all west #s such as unemployment, GDP, literacy, war casualties, election promises, news, inflation, etc are all subject to unbelievable rape and manipulation. USA likes to add "total liabilities" to this 99T number to hide the fact that the number still means unavoidable debt. Some true perverts in the west get away with citing a 250B debt by attaching the word "cash" to it. Number games aside, there isn't enough money in the entire solar system to pay off USA debt.
- Citizen A Keyter, after being stonewalled in USA, writes to Russia for help to prosecute Bush II and cabal for crimes against humanity. (anthonykeyter.com for more)
- Obama now begging China for help with Pakistan, asking for troops, war material, anything. This after he threatened Beijing with destroyers. This just for a good laugh.
- Issues 100B USD bonds and....... buys them!!!! This is the news of this NBN. Yes, a garage sale sign has now been pinned on the baboon's rump. And better! Sideline: This means that USA is now looking for foreign lenders to float USA. Unlike UK's failed attempt to raise over 200B GBP, USA just buys its own bongs. That's being one's own lender. So how could this be? Well, they're printing cash. This isn't the first hundred billion printed by west but the first time west has admitted to manufacturing money. The west mischievous tomfoolery of terming this runaway half a year of wild printing of trillions of zillions "bailout", "stimulus", or even "deflation" didn't fool China, which told USA to knock it off. Let's see how many troops Obama's gonna score from China now. If you're not crying tears of laughter, re-read it. The west has substituted raving lunacy for all its words, actions, and math and gives us a constant streak of comedy today like: "Pulling out of Iraq with Permanent Bases", "Bailout just to file bankruptcy", "Piss up orgies at the failed EUnuch prez's place to somehow swoon China", "West media celebrations of improving econ amidst mfg centres becoming ghost towns and unemployment over 15%, "Obama's 'strong dollar' boasts followed by slashing medical care to save the dollar", "Accounting responsibility meaning nations running 100% or better debt/GDP ratios", "Begging China for help after running mouth against it", "Begging Iran for help after threatening to wipe it off the face of the earth", "Begging Taliban for a new beginning after trying to genocide Afghanistan", "Begging Russia to disarm so they can attack it again", "West basic physics of spontaneously vanishing Boeings and self-melting steel structure buildings", "911, London77, Madrid bombing self-abuse", "Denmark's claim to North Pole", "UK's claim to South Pole", "Obama's vows following his attack of Pakistan and sending some 20K there, not to send anyone to war", "West nations lending to IMF so it can lend to west nations", "West populace lending to banks so banks can spend it", "West banks printing money", "West legislators reading porn and eating bonbons", "Protection of German holocaust against Jews under pain of jail while denying all other holocausts, even German ones", "Wanting new direction with Evo Morales after the unsuccessful hit", "Bailout profit", "USA shaking hands with Chavez after USA called for his assassination", "West democratic elections decided by occult cabals behind closed doors"....., and finally "Deflationary money printing". Yes, west is not only THE disease, it's the most lunatic one at that. Someone, quick, order some 700 million straightjackets.
- Announces a "sweep" on Latino/Mexican "gangs". This after opening prison gates and stopping prosecution in certain USA regions due to lack of cash. Racial war provoked by state (like in Greece) underway?
- GM gets another 4B USD, probably just a little bonus for the clever 90K job zap.
- 44 states shed jobs. California leads the prolapse.
- Building a new 2+B USD military base in Djibouti. Note: again, while jobs are lost in millions in less than half a yr, USA has no other thoughts, plans, or interests but more war. Apparently, they think they're still strong enough to take on the mighty continent of Africa.
Venezuela - Boots USA gold diggers Gold Reserve as contract expires for USA to plunder Orinoco reserves. Mining will continue but henceforth only under Venezuela/Russian management.
- 35 oil contractors nationalised.
- UK Wood-Group stripped of operation.
- GM sub shutting down with no date in mind to reopen.
- Nationalises steel firms and USA-funded OrinocoIron.
- 39 branches of USA oil middlemen firm taken, as Chavez continues liberating Venezuela's assets from west talons.
Venezuela (H Chavez), Bolivia (E Morales), Brazil (L Lula), Ecuador (R Correa) "radicalising revolutions now, not tomorrow". This means SouthAm on-dollar-based hydrocarbon coop happily underway. Note the conspicuous lack of the used-car salesman uniform worn by west robots.
...to be cont'd as it all piles up.