12-19May09 -- As rivers of puss pour out of the west abscessed lacerations and necrotic shreds of scales-covered flesh flake off the west child murdering juggernaut, from pole to pole, the Freeworld mobilises for the inevitable worm explosion.
Abkhazia - Deal to permanently station Russia mil in Abkhazia -- just in case what's left of the west Saakashvili proxy goes mad again -- goes on.
Australia - Reveals behind-the-scenes dealings. While loud and present in the west war chorus, Canberra's secretly offering uranium to China; a revamp of arms treaties to Indonesia; a prisoner swap to Philippines and Singapore; and, most entertainingly, investment to Iran. Canberra issued an apology to all implicated nations for the embarrassment. Sideline: Australia is not alone in negotiations with Freeworld. It's quite the trend among the running west war junta. USA has tried begging Russia to lay weapons down; to pal around with Iran; Taliban for truce; and China not to dump d0llar. Most of EU like France, Italy, Greece, and Austria have sought and cut deals with the Freeworld. This is phase II of the west prolapse. The first, in which west war junta rinsed west populace of all cash, consolidated assets, and piled up all the loot is nearly up. In phase II, they're moving the loot out of west any which way, much like GM has done. Then shall come phase III, the most feared of all, in which the west madmen will try run and to ensure no one follows they have to create some gigantic distraction for all.
- Jails a man for thinking west history is different than taught. Sideline: If a denial of German atrocities is a crime in west, then all west textbooks, books, films, and propaganda is criminal, by the same rationale, since it all denies west the 2000 yrs of perpetual holocausts.
- Increases debt by 58B AUD and plans to increase debt in 4yrs to 200B AUD. Pumps 22B AUD into trying to save 210K jobs. All this after a 90B "bailout". The fun bit is that it has the gall to call all this "a return to strong growth".
- Within a week, Canberra changed its mind and forecast 300B AUD debt, not 200B. Despite the unusually large error in the bean-counting, even for west, which alone underscores the happy non-existence of accountability, responsibility, and sanity, Canberra didn't retract the "strong growth" bit.
China - After knocking USA off Brazil's partnership list, adding Brazil into BeiCon: (a) 10B USD initial loan to secure Brazil's oil; (b) 13 accords signed on investment & coop; (c) and buying and expanding Brazil's MMX steel mining.
Egypt - 18May, weapon depot explodes in Abu Sultan.
Egypt, west puppet state, goes insane and slaughters all pigs as a "prevention" against USA-flu. Vids showing the insanity have been youtube-cided but here's still one that may still work: youtube.com/watch?v=ShJ-mWnu_gA. It would be surprising if a new disease didn't emerge from this mind-boggling psychosis.
EU - Fines Intel 1,4B EUR for market block. It's morally soothing to see them go at each other's throats.
France - Select students are denied diplomas because they disagreed with the state too much. No doubt, this sensible policy will ensure student love for governance for generations to come.
- Wants UN to extend French sea borders to 350 nm from the norm of 200nm to claim more seabed around St Pierre and Miguelon islands in the Atlantic. Will Moscow do the same and extend its North Pole zone to Calais?
- Votes to shut internet off willy nilly to downloaders despite EU's vote that internet access is a fundamental right.
Germany - Opel on garage sale despite Berlin's petulant screaming. And that's not all! Berlin has to guarantee 2,6B EUR to even hope to dump this toxic mfg asset.
- Auto part firm dumping 4,5K jobs.
- Goes on with the voodoo "bank fix", which works like this: swap toxic assets for gov't bonds. Sideline: This means that after they have squandered the decade worth of Bush II/Blair war investment (aka derivatives and asset toxicity) they're refilling empty war chests with people's cash, via gov't bonds, which is public loan issued by governance. To make it more bizarre the banks are somehow absolved from paying monthlies like a good bond issuer should and only have to promise to service it annualy. This means that the word "bond" no longer means a bond in west, but rather some bizarre interest-deferred promise-based perversion. It also means that the word "bank" no longer means a banks for it doesn't loan to people but people loan to it, and without any say whatever in the matter.
- Begged Dubai for cash for the Opel toxic asset and failed to get any. Sideline: UAE's bought 10% of Daimler in Mar09 and has set aside some 700B EUR specifically earmarked for the upcoming west shopping spree.
- Shrivels 4%/Q1.
- Tax harvest fails refilling the war coffers and amounts to 316B EUR deficit through 2012. Some might say that a 3 yr outlook is a mite ambitious.
- 100K walk the streets in Berlin, 16May, asking for econ survival. 50K do the same in Madrid, Brussels, and 20K in Prague, the current prez-less capital of EUnuchs Ltd.
Greece - 12May, bomb goes off in Eurobank, Athens.
India - Export shrivels 33%/Apr. Looks like it sat on the fence a little too long waiting for the highest bidder.
- Buying a nuke sub from Russia.
- 200K jobs zapped in last 6 mo in diamond industry.
Iran - Deploys ground-to-air and ground-to-sea batteries in Hormuz on heightened risk of west strike.
- Sends warships to Somalia.
- Building up missile arsenal. Obama responds: "Iran not off the table". Sideline: So which bit is a lie here? The silly twee vid sent to Tehran begging for forgiveness or these war threats? Only in west could such a screaming contradiction enjoy no concern.
Iraq - UEA with Hungary pounced on Kurdish gas in attempt to steel 3B ft3/day for EUnuchs. Iraq occupied governance shot the first attempt down.
Italy - Fiat to zap 18K jobs and close 10 factories.
Japan - Sony boasts 1B USD/yr loss. That's a 1st in 14 yrs.
- Daimler is zapping 2,5K jobs.
- Nissan owns up to 233B JPY loss/yr but says it's less in the red thanks to the "stimulus" free cash. Paraphrased but not a joke!
- Panasonic nears 400B JPY in loss/annum. Sales down over 14%.
- Mizaho bank execs toast to a near 600B JPY annual loss.
Mexico - USA is sending arms, war advisers, and 700M+ USD to get "El Chapo", the root of all evil in Mexico.
- Prison opens gates to some 50 big wheels.
North Korea - Invalidates all contracts of Kaesong region. Sideline: Kaesong is a 65km2 region in N Korea on the border with South Korea where S Korea operates some 70 factories employing some 30K. The idea, once upon a time, was to bring the west-torn nation closer together.
Pakistan - NATO trucks attacked and torched.
- Shells Indian post in Kashmir.
Peru - Indigenous uprising in Cusco, Ucayali, Loreto, and Amazon regions forces Lima to declare state of emergency. Uprising reason -- disgusted with oil ecocide: land pillage, pollution, and zero distribution of profits.
- Harbours 3 Bolivars, who fled to Peru on 18May, sought by Morales for murder of 60 protesters in Bolivia.
Russia - Upping space flight price tag from 30M to 50M for the Right Stuffing NASA boys. Sideline: USA, with its fleet of randomly exploding space shuttles, is fully dependent on Russia to get into orbit and to ride the Russian space station.
- Endearing Mongolia with coop, investment, the usuals. Did west forget about Gobi? It's really as though west doesn't have a map.
- Carves a bit of the sinking Japan away from west by n-fuel deal. Despite the n-fuel deal, no threats to bomb Moscow and/or Tokyo were registered from west?
- Breaks another west monopoly. This time it's the diamond cabal. The timing as west plunges off the cliff is certainly not accidental.
- Vetoes west idea to keep west stooges in Georgia after the NATO war games are up on 1Jun.
- Nabucco II, the EU wetdream of non-Russian gas supply is nuked days after its unveiling. In a masterful series of deals, Russia is buying up entire Azerbaijan gas, incidentally, the very planned source for Nabucco II. EUnuchs heard lamenting.
- Signs up Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia, and Italy for the new 63B m3 SouthStream gasline in the further splitting up the EU collective animal farm along its natural energy fissures. The beauty of the SouthStream pipeline is that when Ukraine pipeline is shut off, there'll be no disruptions to the Balkans.
- Moscow launches new defence strategy since "some foreign states are seeking dominance with nukes, high tech warfare, and militarisation of space". Now who could that be warring in the orbit? Sideline: Several satellites have been knocked down twixt Nov08 and Mar09. While pawned off to the baboons as "mysteriously behaving asteroids", "strange fireball lights", and "meteorites", some 8 satellites have been seen crashing. In fact, USA lied about Iridium33, the USA satellite involved in the collision with the Russian Kosmos2251, saying that it's purely a private telecom satellite. It turns out Iridium33 carried USA military robotic satellite retrieving system, or rather a machine that's made to knock satellites down.
- Ruble to head for global reserve currency.
- Building "BlueStream" gasline running under the Black Sea to feed Middle East.
Spain - Unemployment over 17%.
- Shrivels over 7%/annum. Considering all these econ woes, especially after west gave them Madrid bombing in 2004, it must be said that sleeping with child murderers can sometimes painfully backfire.
Sri Lanka - "Job done" celebrates Colombo as all of Tamil rebels are dead after 48 hr ultimatum on 15May.
- UN called it "bloodbath" and "large scale killing of civilians" but did absolutely nothing. That's even less than a blogger.
- 430 civilians (100 children) killed in 2 days, 12May.
- 70K killed thus far in this ethnic cleansing by west powers via SLA.
- 14May, 60 wounded, 23 killed in bus attack.
- 17May, Colombo says the last of rebels committed mass suicide but couldn't identify them. Now, what sort of suicide leaves no identifiable parts?
This was "no-fire zone" until Sri Lanka went after the female and children "rebels".
Taiwan - The opposition, propped by west, promises demonstrations, as the island is returning to the mainland.
Turkey - Spurns IMF policy order to shut off unnecessary civil programmes in favour of protecting IMF "investment". Turkey is one of the last non-west nations with IMF claws still in it. Sideline: Other than that, IMF lives off cannibalistic practices loaning to west-trapped nations.
UK - BT celebrates annual loss with the zapping of 30K jobs.
- BoE says "growth unusually uncertain". Actually, considering reality, it's unusually "certain" and to remain negative. Sideline: BoE is the bank that reinvented all business practices. It totally cut out the pesky middle nonsense of tedious production and lengthy sales and went straight for profit by directly manufacturing cash, mountains of cash, 250B GBP, in fact.
- It should be no surprise, considering the new BoE business model, that UK debt is at 80% of GDP. As breathtaking as it is, BoE maintains that recovery will come next yr but it fails to elaborate how is this miracle is to happen.
- MPs "parliamentary expenses", paid by the UK obedient worker, now extend to bon-bons, cow moats, chandeliers, tampons (even for male MPs), king size beds, mortgages for both real and fictional houses, 2nd homes, home cinemas, massage chairs (so far and quite surprisingly there's been no mention of dildos), swimming pools, diapers (not a joke!), gardening, horse manure shoveling, flat cleaning (imagine the lizard Bohemian Grove orgy that costs 12K GBP just to clean up.), and porn. "Horrified" PM apologised and explained away this evidently on-going, deliberate, and organised theft of public funds as "a mistake", while "by mistake" he happened to shred his 40K expense list.
- Thanks to the marvel of the west twisted definition of "democracy", governance supported on a good day by only 20%, or a super-minority, remains happily and unquestioningly in power.
- To pay for these fiascos, governances is zapping 7K jobs.
- Tamil sit-in protest in London failed in making London interfere in the slaughter. Of course, it didn't help that London is one of the west slaughter architects and supplicant of anti-civilian weapons to Sri Lanka.
- Keeping mouth shut on tortures, as ordered by USA.
- Home repos 50% up.
- 5B GBP system is watching UKians to make sure they commit no such fiscal shenanigans like their MPs.
- MI5 cleared of London77 bombing. So who had the foreknowledge then? Perez, then Israeli state sec'y told us clearly that it was London Police that whisked him away from the tube station BEFORE the bombs went off. The consequences of Perez's public statement are beyond belief but like US baboons, Brit poodles don't mind the occasional self abuse.
- Governances seeking anyone including 11 yr olds to become informers. "Become gov't informant. Betray friends and family. Fabulous prizes to be won" was once a joke in UK.
- Copies France, how else?, and files UN border extension for seabed around Malvinas. Now, how can one ask to enlarge stolen propety?
UN - 17May, WHO says USA-flu now in 39 countries with 8,5K cases. Projects 2B cases. The admitted case rate seems to be increasing some 10% every 3 days now. Very oddly, USA CDC said on 14May that there's already 50K cases in USA alone. Slight anomaly? Well, they're both west sources.
USA - Tax harvest was expected to refill the empty coffers but instead it left USA with a 20B USD gaping hole. This takes into account the pillage of the off shore tax hives.
- Oregon chem depot leaks mustard gas. Mustard gas is a biological WMD made to blister skin and lungs but despite that authorities were confident the leak posed no risk. This raises a few obvious questions. How does mustard gas pose no risk? Why is USA stockpiled with WMDs anyway? Why are they leaking? And above all, why isn't UN going in to get them?
- Canadian caught bringing ebola viles into USA. Act of terrorism was ruled out though. Now, how is smuggling ebola not terrorism when bringing a bottle of water on any west plane is?
- 80% of graduated students found no job in 2008. Apply now or wait for the 2010 recovery. LOL
- Turns out that the 500K jobs reported as zapped in Apr was just more media BS to stage a false sense of "recovery". The real number is over 630K following the trend.
- Chrysler zapped 23K jobs.
- GM zapped 25K jobs, idling 13 factories, and jettisoning 3K dealers. As GM heads for bankruptcy; GM elite dumped the toxic stock magically days before it dived to hell; 90K jobs now on the line; yet GM urgently needs another quick 11B USD -- that's after getting 5B USD to complete the expensive bankruptcy forms.
- While paid to close shop in USA, GM re-emerges in China currently enjoying sales growth. The same goes for Ford now living in Brazil. Sideline: That's phase II in progress: the consolidated loot is moved. Soon, assets probably won't even have to relocate and instead will be carved out of west geographically precipitating the end phase. Indeed, along these lines, the fly-over land of USA is likely to fall to China while coasts with Alaska will go to Russia and other creditors, as it's already been predicted. Let's hope they keep some baboons for future generations to marvel at this bizarre CNN-fed species.
- Freddie posts 10B USD/Q1 loss. That's akin to shoveling 50kg of 100 d0llar bills out the window every hour 24 hrs/day for 3 months without taking a single break. Evidently, just burning this much cash is quite costly. And 10B/3 months is very tenuous considering the usual west lacerations.
- Leads west in legalisation or taxation of marijuana in hope that the grey hippie generation will refill the prolapsed coffers.
- Real unemployment estimated at 16% with 25M unemployed.
- Borrowing now 50 cents on every dollar. That's min deval of 50% right here. Adds 90B USD to the deficit, which is 4X that of last year. Though nominal for an exponential prolapse they need a new colour code for this is no longer just being in the red.
- Obama blocks pictures of USA inhumane torture from release. Here's a few off washingtonsblog.com. Obama's now hard at work trying to (a) suppress torture pics, (b) stonewall enquiries, (c) "postponing" the shut down of Quantanamera concentration camp, and (d) protect Bush II hangmen from prosecution. This is everything he promised not to do, isn't it?
- Credit card prolapse joins in the woes with 80B USD laceration.
- Medical Care and Social Security Retirement funds now plundered to float USA banks.
- Obama says "no more blank check to TelAviv" while USA has already earmaked near 3B for Israel for 2010.
- 97B USD more pumped into wars. Who needs debauchery like medical care and retirement when west war junta wants to continue murdering and torturing children.
- 1/370 houses in foreclosure. 1/4 in negative equity.
- Foreclosures up 32% in Apr. California, Florida, and Nevada lead the pack.
- Trains teenagers to conduct armed raids. It's not just FEMA, fanatical christianic orders, but also Obama Jugend now.
- Cannot account for 9T USD. They obviously didn't check the west war junta wallet.
- Slaps sanctions on Myanmar. At least west recognises the new name, which USA was reluctant to do.
- Obama admits USA cannot keep "borrowing from China" (Of course, that's particularly difficult when China isn't lending anymore). This after China says to hell with floating USA (see China, 11MayNBN) and after Obama said "dollar strong", "USA recovering", and "USA respected by int'l community". Watch parts of USA become Chinese property.
- Though out of cash and up to several new generation's eyeballs in debt, Obama manages to begin stuffing free cash into USA insurance sector that has at last come begging for its due zillions.
- AIG loses 4,4B USD/Q1. That would be the free cash that USA baboons gave them. USA media mindrapists, with logic that can no longer be followed, managed to sell this loss as a "great news".
- Obama seeking new revenue from a new "assisted suicide" programme. Not a joke!
- Murders another 50 civilians in an indiscriminate missile attack on Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Not just chem WMDs go "missing" in USA but 8B worth of weapons (that's annual Russian weapon sale) including surface-to-air missiles and apparently the H-bomb. USA manages to defy even insanity.
- C Powell's buddy admits 90% in USA concentration camps are innocent. While all eyes are on Egypt's west-mandate to eradicate part of its food supply, USA torture of innocent people for 8 yrs, which is longer than Hitler, goes relatively unnoticed. Sideline: C Powell is, of course, one of the chief Bush II/Blair henchmen so his chummies are probably in the know.
USA tortures citizens.
Obama promised to end this sickness so USA tortures on. More pics here: informationClearingHouse.info
...and let's not forget that among the many USA int'l policies is "sodimisation of children in front of the child's parents". No words, no anger, no rage, no shrink can ever hope to manage an appropriate response. More info on dvorak.org/blog/...
Venezuela - PDVSA launches a new 60:40 hydrocarbon venture with PetroChina for 100B CNY to supply 40 tonnes of oil/yr to China. Another knell into the supply for north residing clientelle.
- Boosting China oil export 8X to some 3M bpd.
- Furthering agricultural coop with China.
- Ends IMF continental rape, as Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador, Paraguay, and Uruguay reach Banco del Sur accord.
- Chavez again marches into USA Cargill, supposed food maker, for transgressions of laws. USA can't even make pasta without committing crimes.
Chavez: "I don't think the same financial architecture that has caused all these problems can offer a solution to the mess." Indeed, west prolapse is somewhere twixt phase I and II now and a firm matter of when, no longer if.
...to be cont'd as it all piles up.